Is Haze a ps3 exclusive or is it a timed exclusive

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sugar_Gay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sugar_Gay
Member since 2007 • 62 Posts
If its a time exclusive I don't really consider it an exclusive. So is it just a ps3 exclusive game now?
dstryr13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 dstryr13
Member since 2007 • 6521 Posts
who knows
the info on its exclusivity was worded very poorly so it is up in the air
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11786 Posts

who knows
the info on its exclusivity was worded very poorly so it is up in the airdstryr13

no its stated for the 360 as well. and pc i think. not sure on the pc though

nimmow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 81

#4 nimmow
Member since 2005 • 1723 Posts
I'm a little unsure myself. All they said was it's exlusive this holiday season and the first quarter of 2008. I have a feeling it's a timed exlusive but I hope it stays on the ps3.
-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
its timed
Luxen90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Luxen90
Member since 2006 • 7427 Posts
Exclusive because since they havent even worked on the 360 and pc they can still decide that it wont come them.
dstryr13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dstryr13

[QUOTE="dstryr13"]who knows
the info on its exclusivity was worded very poorly so it is up in the airLach0121

not anymore and hasnt been for a few months now
it was removed from the 360 and PC version around the time that whole 1 week timed exclusive rumor came up

as of now it is only confirmed for the PS3 but that doesnt mean that it will be full exclusive but it could also mean that it is a full exclusive

Killzall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Killzall
Member since 2007 • 297 Posts

Again, live from the Sony press conference, the anticipated PS3 exclusive, previously confirmed by an IGN Podcast, has been confirmed: it's Haze as we expected.

Sony's Jack Tretton confirmed that Ubisoft's atmospheric and intense FPS will indeed be exclusive to the PS3, and should arrive for "this holiday season." They also showed off a very cool preview video of the game, which depicted a variety of situations, including up-close-and-personal combat, driving in a jeep, and some impressive environmental interactions and explosions.

Haze is a great addition to the PS3's exclusive library of upcoming games, and it should go nicely with Killzone 2 to help solidify the FPS genre on Sony's next-gen console.

Link- http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/1490.html

now stop with all these is it timed topics

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lach0121
[QUOTE="Lach0121"]

the info on its exclusivity was worded very poorly so it is up in the airdstryr13

it was removed from the 360 and PC version around the time that whole 1 week timed exclusive rumor came up

as of now it is only confirmed for the PS3 but that doesnt mean that it will be full exclusive but it could also mean that it is a full exclusive

true, i kinda hope that it will stay ps3 along with metal gear solid 4 and ff 13, because right now i have a 360 and love it, but i really want reasons to get a ps3. i really do and having those 3 exclusive to the ps3 will definatly help with reasons to get one. because i am looking at cost to benifit ratio here. im sure you understand.?

dstryr13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dstryr13
[QUOTE="dstryr13"][QUOTE="Lach0121"]

the info on its exclusivity was worded very poorly so it is up in the airLach0121

true, i kinda hope that it will stay ps3 along with metal gear solid 4 and ff 13, because right now i have a 360 and love it, but i really want reasons to get a ps3. i really do and having those 3 exclusive to the ps3 will definatly help with reasons to get one. because i am looking at cost to benifit ratio here. im sure you understand.?

well MGS4 and FF are 100% exclusive
for FF the franchise is not but XIII and VSXIII are

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Lach0121
[QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="dstryr13"][QUOTE="Lach0121"]

well MGS4 and FF are 100% exclusive
for FF the franchise is not but XIII and VSXIII are

cool because here in a few months i might get me a ps3, but im gonna wait a while and see how things turn out. ill prolly keep all the fps genre on the 360 the controlls (way the controller is positioned suites me better for that genre) but i know the ps3 will prolly have a lot of action, adventure and rpgs at what not to come to it. and ill get a good bit of them on the ps3. well unless the controllers are better than ps1 and 2 when it comes to fps i might just get all sorts of genres on both systems. how do the ps3 controllers fair on the first person shooter games, please i dont mean to get fanboys all hyped up, just want a simple honest questioned answered fairly.

fistoflight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 fistoflight
Member since 2005 • 7943 Posts

Well for now the ps3 controller looks like the original one with no rumble. however rumble has been announce for the controller which will be coming out in september with TOUCH SCREEN. Also the six axis yada yada on it right now.

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Lach0121

Well for now the ps3 controller looks like the original one with no rumble. however rumble has been announce for the controller which will be coming out in september with TOUCH SCREEN. Also the six axis yada yada on it right now.

fistoflight

what i meant was does it fair well on fps genre games. because to me the ps1 and 2 it was like real clunky and didnt respond to well with those controllers, does it work better than them, not just how they look but how they feel and respond, because i love the 360 controllers, and i wasjust wondereing if the ps3 controllers are good with fps.

9thwardice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 9thwardice
Member since 2006 • 856 Posts

fistoflight

what do you mean touch screen, if true can you please give me a link so i can read about it?

W3dotCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 W3dotCOM
Member since 2005 • 1942 Posts
Fully exclusive
GameFreak34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GameFreak34
Member since 2003 • 671 Posts

fistoflight

haha... you probably mean TOUCHSENSE??? Also, a new controller design has not been announced yet, it may or may not be different. I expect a huge show from Sony at the TGS...

fistoflight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 fistoflight
[QUOTE="fistoflight"]

9thwardice

what do you mean touch screen, if true can you please give me a link so i can read about it?

here you go and i meant touch sensitivity lol

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/07/04/rumor-rumbling-sixaxis-to-gain-touch-sensitivity-as-well/

GameFreak34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GameFreak34
Member since 2003 • 671 Posts
[QUOTE="fistoflight"]

9thwardice

He meant Touchsense, here check it out!!! >>>http://immr.client.shareholder.com/ReleaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=253387

NOT RUMBLE, but even BETTER...

dstryr13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 dstryr13
[QUOTE="fistoflight"]

9thwardice

he didnt mean TOUCHSCREEN he meant TOUCHSENSE
i saw it in an earlier post but i dont know exactly what it is
i think it is the technology of it being able to vibrate in certain places like the right side if you are shot from the right and so on

fistoflight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 fistoflight
[QUOTE="fistoflight"]

Lach0121

what i meant was does it fair well on fps genre games. because to me the ps1 and 2 it was like real clunky and didnt respond to well with those controllers, does it work better than them, not just how they look but how they feel and respond, because i love the 360 controllers, and i wasjust wondereing if the ps3 controllers are good with fps.

The ps3 controllers are really good for many different version of games. They aren't used to focus on just one game but many others. Sure the xbox 360 controller can be good with fps but will it be great with other games? In my own opinion though, I think the controller for fps on ps3 is really nice. I enjoy playing rainbow six and resistance fall of man with it.

dstryr13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 dstryr13
[QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="fistoflight"]

fistoflight

The ps3 controllers are really good for many different version of games. They aren't used to focus on just one game but many others. Sure the xbox 360 controller can be good with fps but will it be great with other games? In my own opinion though, I think the controller for fps on ps3 is really nice. I enjoy playing rainbow six and resistance fall of man with it.

i agree with you totally
the sixaxis works perfectly with all genres

9thwardice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 9thwardice
Member since 2006 • 856 Posts
[QUOTE="9thwardice"][QUOTE="fistoflight"]

GameFreak34

He meant Touchsense, here check it out!!! >>>http://immr.client.shareholder.com/ReleaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=253387

NOT RUMBLE, but even BETTER...

oh lol i thought that sounded kinda funny but thnx u guys

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Lach0121
[QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="fistoflight"]

fistoflight

ok cool cool, thanks for the advice, and yeah the 360 controllers work well with pretty much any genre so far. ive played alot of 360 games, they even work well for RTS. well the 2 i played lotr and C&C, the reason i was being specific for FPS is thats the only genre that really gave me any trouble on the ps1 and ps2 with the controllers. and i was pretty sure that the ps3 controllers worked good with any other genre, as the 360s, but i had to ask about FPS because of the eariler generations. and appreciate the non fanboyish reply. alot of people would be like oh the 360 controller sucks and whatnot, and that wouldnt really have answered my question in the first place, so much appreciated.