Is cs:go worth playing on the ps3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Origin-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 -Origin-
Member since 2007 • 1816 Posts

I'm not new to counter strike, but I haven't tried cs:go yet and was wondering if it was worth playing on the ps3, I don't currently have a PC at the moment, or else I'd play it on there. However, ps3 is my only option atm to play this game and I just wanted to know if there is still a player base on the ps3.

slaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 slaves
Member since 2004 • 1443 Posts

I'm not sure how the online community is now but I got it when it first came out and had a blast with it. Really easy platinum if you're interested in that. It's online only or play with bots. I wish it had split screen with online but oh well. The modes are really fun to play, Arms Race is my favorite.

MrYaotubo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 MrYaotubo
Member since 2012 • 2880 Posts

The consoles versions have little to no support from valve unlike the PC version,besides there´s a ton of community made content(maps,etc)that is avalable only on the PC not to mention it has the largest active playerbase for the game,so I´d say wait until you have your PC available again and get it there,and same goes for every valve game out there.

SgtSutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 SgtSutton
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

I enjoy the game, I think the community is still decent, I've found plenty of games. 

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Completely forget about this game on psn. This reminds me to check it out.

In your case since you don't have a pc, I would say go for it. Its pretty cheap.

ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25760 Posts

superior on pc thanks to steam workshop. i need to disagree, dont get it for ps3 if it can be avoided. its not a super demanding game either. how you run tf2 is how you will run csgo