Is Bad Company still worth it with all the insane games out this month?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

I have enough money to buy LBP, Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, Socom, and Saints Row 2. I have an extra 40 bucks to spend on another game. Battlefield is roughly 40 on amazon used. But Im wondering if it'll not get played muh because Im kinda sick with fps (mostly war based), and Socom will most likely take up a LOT of my time, as will Far Cry 2, and all the others Im getting this next month. I was thinking of either getting Battlefield for 40.00 or maybe Skate (really liked it the short time I played on 360) for 17.00 and another game.

What should I do? Is Battlefield worth it if it might be pushed aside by all the new games?

error11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 error11
Member since 2006 • 7163 Posts
no
indyscooby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 indyscooby
Member since 2008 • 200 Posts

Battlefield is worth it it over and over again, yeah it has its braken areas ei "the Voice of IP still does not work" But it still gets alot of game play they are still building new "FREE" maps every month. and with the enviroment that you can destory. Come on its worth the buy. If you do by it let me know, I can shoot you over the codes for most of the weaspons. But all in all if you dont have it get it. They did a study and counted the game time for a single week. It equaled 29years worth. That should tell you something.

PSN: Indyscooby

sanpreet8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 sanpreet8
Member since 2008 • 2111 Posts
just stick with far cry 2 you can't go wrong with that game and if yer really want battlefield they i'd wait till it's in the bargain bin.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#5 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

Battlefield is worth it it over and over again, yeah it has its braken areas ei "the Voice of IP still does not work" But it still gets alot of game play they are still building new "FREE" maps every month. and with the enviroment that you can destory. Come on its worth the buy. If you do by it let me know, I can shoot you over the codes for most of the weaspons. But all in all if you dont have it get it. They did a study and counted the game time for a single week. It equaled 29years worth. That should tell you something.

indyscooby
What in the hell are you talking about in the last sentence?
hagaf22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hagaf22
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
with the huge amount of great games in october and november, i honestly feel that if you havent bought bf:bc by now you shouldnt. i bought it and it was great for about 2 weeks, but it quickly sinks in to the list of average games. i would just hold out till the 14th and get socom.
Bazfrag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Bazfrag
Member since 2004 • 2217 Posts
Short answer: NO. Long answer: NOOOOOOOOOOOO
indyscooby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 indyscooby
Member since 2008 • 200 Posts
They counted up the total hours that people spent and the totals hours added upto 29 years worth,
Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts
Wasn't worth before, isn't worth now
ChiSoxBombers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ChiSoxBombers
Member since 2006 • 3700 Posts
if u can find it cheap than sure, and dont get me wrong its a great game, but compared to the upcoming lineup, this game should take the back burner.
byrdcjb100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 byrdcjb100
Member since 2008 • 383 Posts
ONE WORD No :oops:
ChiSoxBombers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ChiSoxBombers
Member since 2006 • 3700 Posts

indyscooby

isnt it "i.e."?

also, what the hell does the last 3 sentences mean in english?

Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts
[QUOTE="indyscooby"]

ChiSoxBombers

isnt it "i.e."?

also, what the hell does the last 3 sentences mean in english?

It means if you play the game for a week, your characters will be 29 years older at the end. So yeah, basically the fun lasts a week.