is assassins creed a fun game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

smood23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 smood23
Member since 2007 • 110 Posts

because i want to buy it and was wondering if it was worth it? i heard it was to repitive what does that mean? does it have any replay value? is it fun ? is it easy or hard?

lusitanogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 lusitanogamer
Member since 2006 • 9338 Posts
Repetitive means that you do the same thing over and over again. AC is hardly a fun game, imo. I didn't like it, but some people did, which i find really hard to understand.
hellshemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hellshemi
Member since 2006 • 908 Posts

I played about 5 hours in and had to stop. Its ok but try playing the same 1 hr game over and over again.

If you die at all in this game I dont think you should have a console. (unless you fall or jump off a building) You can literally kill 100's of guards without even getting hit.

It really had the potential to be so much better.

nightshade536

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 nightshade536
Member since 2008 • 165 Posts
The only thing thats good in the game is the storyline outside of the machine. Only people who played it will know what i mean. But yeah, its not really worth it. There are better games coming out. If you go in my profile you can read my review of it.
gamer_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gamer_90
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
imo it was a good game.. yes it gets repetitive but the ending really keeps you wanting more:D
loggerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 loggerz
Member since 2007 • 577 Posts

I don't think it was that bad man :o I wouldn't call myself a game god but I have been playing games for A LONG TIME now and I can tell when I'm enjoying myself despite doing reppetetive things that there is some quality in this title that is only waited to be found by a curious enough fellow although I wouldn't call this game perfect by any means neccesery.

I wanted to stab myself once or tiwce in this game I swear because I didn't get discovered because of my ineptitude of gaming but because some stupid poor women kept asking me for money and won't go away and hit me and made me sway over to a guard which made him drop something which caused a noise which got me discovered >_

FF6fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 FF6fan
Member since 2007 • 1637 Posts
I found it fun but its only worth a rent because after you beat it once no use it owning it anymore. I regret buying but i don't regret playing it.
HarshGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 HarshGamer
Member since 2008 • 2822 Posts
i think you should buy the game if you find it cheap somewhere, and yes the fighting and gameplay isn't the best, but you play in a big world where u discover new places with beatuiful graphics. although this game didn't blow us off, the next in the series will be better since they probably now have more experience with creating games to the next-gen consoles and will enhance the bad gameplay and short storyline. info about the sequal will probably be released in a month or so, in the E3 convention.
Avatar image for The_Pig_Hostage
The_Pig_Hostage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 The_Pig_Hostage
Member since 2007 • 3702 Posts
It's technically impressive, but rarely ever fun.
Vadoc81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 Vadoc81
Member since 2008 • 541 Posts
The game is very repetitive and gets very boring especially the Assassanations.
bayareahusla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bayareahusla
Member since 2008 • 461 Posts
its a fun game but the ps3 really holds it back you should grab the 360 copy of the game it looks and plays alot better
Avatar image for _Classic_Gamer_
_Classic_Gamer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 _Classic_Gamer_
Member since 2007 • 4776 Posts
I didn't enjoy Assassins Creed. A game has to capture me right away or else I don't bother continuing with it. Assassins Creed is one of those games.
zeke2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 zeke2040
Member since 2005 • 1575 Posts
well i think the game was massively boring, and i think you should save your money for god of war 3 or metal gear solid 4... also if you have a 360 xbox, system is not worth your money or your feedback for the system...
zeke2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 zeke2040
Member since 2005 • 1575 Posts

hmm fyi its the same game how can it be better...

its a fun game but the ps3 really holds it back you should grab the 360 copy of the game it looks and plays alot betterbayareahusla

mastermine5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mastermine5000
Member since 2008 • 38 Posts
it's not worth playing a second time
Darth_Xehanort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Darth_Xehanort
Member since 2008 • 89 Posts
I loved the game, myself. It has depth, a great story, unique gameplay, and more. Yes, it could be a little better, and yes, you will do similar things multiple times. But, in the end, you will have had plenty of fun, and you will be dying to get your hands on the new Prince of Persia and Assassin's Creed 2. I recommend it!
vp22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 vp22
Member since 2008 • 1443 Posts
i think you should atleast give it a rent, i played it on my 360 and it was great
gipps85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 gipps85
Member since 2007 • 178 Posts
I got the game the other day, and i've been having a lot of fun with it. at first i was not sure to get it or not, but i took the chance and no regrets so far. their is a lot of replay value. their are these flags that are around the game and its hard to find them. don't listen to other people, try the game for your self and make your own opinion on the game.
Avatar image for 5FingersOfDeath
5FingersOfDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 5FingersOfDeath
Member since 2007 • 1114 Posts
Only fun for the 1st 3 hours. I forced myself to finish it, I would say my most disappointing game this gen. The repetitiveness is really just unbelievable, there is like 5 types of missions, imagine a GTA4 with just that much mission types...
sarahxgurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sarahxgurl
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
The games story was good but i still liked assassin,s creed more.
Vicius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Vicius
Member since 2003 • 337 Posts

because i want to buy it and was wondering if it was worth it? i heard it was to repitive what does that mean? does it have any replay value? is it fun ? is it easy or hard?

smood23

Repetive means doing the same thing again and again. I didn't like it. It si fun the first 2 missions but then you realize everything is the same again and again.

ludacriss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ludacriss
Member since 2005 • 1150 Posts
Good, but repetitive. I finished it and want to trade it for another one.
Runaways360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Runaways360
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

yea like i believed that...

well its also my opinion dumbass.....

dont need to get angry...like you said its my "opinion"

jezzz.....some people are too sensitive

Vicius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Vicius
I wonder how gameplay compensates over repetiveness when repetiveness is a gameplay defect.
Vicius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Vicius

yea like i believed that...

well its also my opinion dumbass.....

dont need to get angry...like you said its my "opinion"

jezzz.....some people are too sensitive

Runaways360

If you want to give your opinion don't start by saying stuff like "you whimp" or "you suck" and expect others to not say anything

makchady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#31 makchady
Member since 2007 • 1192 Posts
who in the f*ck do you think you are? does it make you feel good or something to go off on a god damn temper tantrum over a single game in which i gave just my opinion on? seriously, tell me what in the hell your motives were for being a little b1tch and getting so defensive over a single dumas$ game. Get over it you dousch bag. Over 75% of the people who have replied to this have also stated that they didnt enjoy assassins creed because it was repetitive with broken uninteresting gameplay and even if you do find the graphics good, well graphics cant compensate for bad and extremely tedious gameplay. The story, albeit decent, was totally ruined by the massive cliff hanger ending...i was sitting there saying wtf is that the end? Halo 2 got so much criticism for its ending yet the one in assassins creed is far worse of a cliff hanger and it doesnt get any criticism whatsoever. So, go f*cking somewhere else and vent over this or state your opinion without having to attempt at attacking someone elses comments.
cyw1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#32 cyw1988
Member since 2005 • 428 Posts
It's quite fun during the first few hours of play... the graphics are awesome and the gameplay with all the stealth finishers and fights and blending into crowds is pretty cool... but then after like 4-5 hours in you start to find that it's just about finding target, kill, get out alive... rinse and repeat... gets quite taxing... I rented it on a 2 day loan from Blockbusters and I never extended it... Not that it's a bad game just didn't have the heart to finish it... Sighs...
alexbhp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 alexbhp
Member since 2007 • 322 Posts

smood23

I love it, it is challenging, I finished all missions with all flags. I would recomend to rent it first.

HarshGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#34 HarshGamer
Member since 2008 • 2822 Posts
[QUOTE="smood23"]

alexbhp

I love it, it is challenging, I finished all missions with all flags. I would recomend to rent it first.

Agreed...
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#35 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
AC starts off being a fun experience, but quickly does become dull and boring. There are too many others games out there to really bother with this one imo.
Cactus_Matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Cactus_Matt
Member since 2008 • 8604 Posts

I didn't find it very fun, poorly executed story too, very dissapointing.

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#37 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts
Repetitive means that you do the same thing over and over again. AC is hardly a fun game, imo. I didn't like it, but some people did, which i find really hard to understand. lusitanogamer
It's a new way to kill people, as well as a feeling of "freedom". So a lot of gamers will like the concept and forgive its many many many many shortcomings. I am not among those gamers. (I gave the game an 8.5 I realize, but for me, an 8.5 game is hardly worth playing a 2nd time around. Nor is it memorable. Therefore I'm more prone to make digs at it.)