Is anyone else tired of this!?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

Is anyone tired of the flood of "sony is doomed" threads? Why are people whining so much? ONE exclusive went multiplat. Sure, it was a huge game, but we still get to play the damn game, its not like MS stole it from us. The PS3 has such an insane amount of great exclusives and multiplats coming out like:

• Resistance 2
  • Killzone 2
  • Little Big Planet
  • Motorstorm 2
  • Far Cry 2
  • Deus Ex 3
  • Brothers in Arms HH
  • Mercenaries 2
  • God OF War 3
  • GT5
  • White Knight Story
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • FFXIII/versus
  • Socom Confrontation
  • Fallout 3
  • Home
  • Force unleashed
  • Saints Row 2
  • Resident Evil 5

How are we doomed with one exclusive going multiplat? Can one of the "Sony is doomed" fickle fanboys explain this to me???

jt4mtb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 jt4mtb
Member since 2003 • 2352 Posts
Agreed. There is a reason I've all but completely ignored the forums for the past day, and I think I may keep doing it at this rate for the rest of the week.
OrcsP2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 OrcsP2
Member since 2006 • 900 Posts
umm isnt far cry, brothers in arms 2, fight night round 3, fallout 3 force unleased saints row AND of couse re5 all for the 360 as well....
AaronHullLfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 AaronHullLfc
Member since 2008 • 863 Posts
It makes me sad that their actually getting worried over a video game
OrcsP2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 OrcsP2
not to be complaining, but its a good thing that more games going to both systems. it might once and for all this stupid system war.....why have all the systems go against each other like its wwIII???
AaronHullLfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AaronHullLfc
umm isnt far cry, brothers in arms 2, fight night round 3, fallout 3 force unleased saints row AND of couse re5 all for the 360 as well....OrcsP2
Who the hell cares if it's exclusive, we just want to play games
jt4mtb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jt4mtb
Member since 2003 • 2352 Posts

umm isnt far cry, brothers in arms 2, fight night round 3, fallout 3 force unleased saints row AND of couse re5 all for the 360 as well....OrcsP2

If you didn't notice from his text:

"The PS3 has such an insane amount of great exclusives and multiplats coming out"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Umm yeah. I said PS3 has plenty of exclusives AND multiplats....

OrcsP2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 OrcsP2
that was my point above :)
AaronHullLfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 AaronHullLfc
not to be complaining, but its a good thing that more games going to both systems. it might once and for all this stupid system war.....why have all the systems go against each other like its wwIII???OrcsP2
You wern't complaining you were talking sense! Unlike your previous post
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
I don't think we are doomed, but I think Sony has completely lost sight of being a good company. It shows because it looks like they cease to care.
pro_gamer12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12 pro_gamer12345
Member since 2006 • 1801 Posts
Yes I am. Those 360 fanboys are saying the PS3 is doomed. It's getting pretty annoying.
pirategunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 pirategunner
Member since 2007 • 819 Posts
I too am tired of this fodder. lets All of us Playstation 3 loyalists unite and have positive E3 experience(10 more minutes)
Steve_ps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Steve_ps
Member since 2008 • 255 Posts
I agree completely, I think Sony should maintain a policy of making awesome 1st party titles and 3rd parties are a bonus
realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 realistic44
Member since 2008 • 8458 Posts
Yeah i hate this nonsense foddling ps3 is doomed or im selling my system, all because of one great game, theres many more great exclusive games to come out for the ps3, so why complain :)
Captain-Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 Captain-Ichigo
Member since 2007 • 545 Posts
[QUOTE="OrcsP2"]umm isnt far cry, brothers in arms 2, fight night round 3, fallout 3 force unleased saints row AND of couse re5 all for the 360 as well....AaronHullLfc

okay i hope MGS4 and FFXIII versus come to 360
realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 realistic44
Member since 2008 • 8458 Posts

[QUOTE="OrcsP2"]umm isnt far cry, brothers in arms 2, fight night round 3, fallout 3 force unleased saints row AND of couse re5 all for the 360 as well....AaronHullLfc

Exactly my point i got the ps3 mainly for enjoyment of gaming & watching movies, nothing else, regardless i really dont think it matters what system its on.

Dragons-Soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Dragons-Soul
Member since 2006 • 135 Posts
Regardless of what anyone says, losing FFXIII as an exclusive has dealt a huge blow to Sony...BUT I fail to see how the loss of one title could spell the end of the PS3. I mean come on people, get a grip. We should be more worried about getting a second rate FFXIII port like most other multi-plats (not all... e.g CoD4) that doesn't use the PS3'z full potential. All that space on a blu ray disc gone to waste. Such a shame....
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

Is anyone tired of the flood of "sony is doomed" threads? Why are people whining so much? ONE exclusive went multiplat. Sure, it was a huge game, but we still get to play the damn game, its not like MS stole it from us. The PS3 has such an insane amount of great exclusives and multiplats coming out like:

• Resistance 2
  • Killzone 2
  • Little Big Planet
  • Motorstorm 2
  • Far Cry 2
  • Deus Ex 3
  • Brothers in Arms HH
  • Mercenaries 2
  • God OF War 3
  • GT5
  • White Knight Story
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • FFXIII/versus
  • Socom Confrontation
  • Fallout 3
  • Home
  • Force unleashed
  • Saints Row 2
  • Resident Evil 5

How are we doomed with one exclusive going multiplat? Can one of the "Sony is doomed" fickle fanboys explain this to me???

hillelslovak

OK, I've highlighted all the of the titles you listed that will also be available on Xbox 360. Now let's look at the rest:

Resistance 2: Sequel to the only shooter that's as overrated as Halo and Gears of War
Killzone 2: This game is all hype; it's a sequel to an already lousy game. Who cares?
LBP: Looks pretty cool, but worth a console purchase? Get real. That's like buying a PS3 for Lego Star Wars.
Motorstorm 2: You're kidding, right? This is worth a console purchase?
God Of War 3: Sure to be a good platformer, sure.
GT5: I'm sure it will be a worthwhile answer to Forza 2... but Forza 3 comes out next year. Once again, Sony's late to the party.
White Knight Story: Has the dubious distinction of being the PS3's only exclusive JRPG, despite it being a Japanese console.
FFXIII Vs: Sounds like another crappy spinoff from Square Enix instead of a new idea.
SOCOM: With all the AAA shooters out there, what's one more?
Home: Yeah, Sony's answer to the Mii Channel... which MS will be unveiling IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS.

Face it, people. Sony's got a few decent exclusives -- I loved MGS4 and Uncharted, for instance -- but if the PS3 wasn't THE affordable BluRay player, I think I already would have sold it. Meanwhile, 360 has exclusives like Dead Rising, Fable 2, Mass Effect, a fully functional version of Orange Box and Xbox Live Arcade, which has over a hundred games, including dozens that are better than ANYTHING downloadable on PSN.

Depending on how the next few months go, I might be subscribing to Xbox Live. I'd rather pay $50 annually for a group of people that actually TRY with their products.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Troll much? I think the people who happen to like all the games you bash would disagree with your assessments. Go jump onto the "FFXIII has gone multiplat, Sony is doomed" bandwagon.......
hxcpride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 hxcpride
Member since 2008 • 1135 Posts

• Resistance 2
  • Killzone 2
  • Little Big Planet
  • Motorstorm 2
  • Far Cry 2
  • Deus Ex 3
  • Brothers in Arms HH
  • Mercenaries 2
  • God OF War 3
  • GT5
  • White Knight Story
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • FFXIII/versus
  • Socom Confrontation
  • Fallout 3
  • Home
  • Force unleashed
  • Saints Row 2
  • Resident Evil 5

hillelslovak

• Resistance 2
  • Killzone 2
  • Little Big Planet
  • Motorstorm 2
  • Far Cry 2
  • Deus Ex 3
  • Brothers in Arms HH
  • Mercenaries 2
  • God OF War 3
  • GT5
  • White Knight Story
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • FFXIII/versus
  • Socom Confrontation
  • Fallout 3
  • Home
  • Force unleashed
  • Saints Row 2

hillelslovak

DONT FORGET MAG!! where u can play 256 multiplayer! MAG is gonna be massive!

johanlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 johanlee
Member since 2004 • 305 Posts
looking forward to the RPGs
juicetino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#23 juicetino
Member since 2005 • 17873 Posts
Well the PS3 does suffer, as FFXIII would have sold systems, but its not the end of the PS3.
-Y2J-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 -Y2J-
Member since 2005 • 1000 Posts
dead rising aint exclusive anymore, its going to wii (ps3?) let me ask you this generic dude. have you played anygames you just listed. or are you just talking out your a$$

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
dead rising aint exclusive anymore, its going to wii (ps3?) let me ask you this generic dude. have you played anygames you just listed. or are you just talking out your a$$-Y2J-
My thoughts exactly. If you're reading this post, look at generic dude's game collection, and tell me its not a load of crap. Yet another 360 troll trying to piss off PS3 owners. Pffft.......
istylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#26 istylee
Member since 2007 • 1117 Posts
yes, it's pissing me off seeing such useless whinny threads. FFS if you wana sell it THEN SELL IT! and leave the god damn PS3 forum! mfers.
krillen33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 krillen33
Member since 2004 • 44 Posts
i say it once and i say it again FANBOYS are the death of gaming.
trenno2529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 trenno2529
Member since 2007 • 3396 Posts
thank you
Avatar image for deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
deactivated-60a18c108ffa9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
Member since 2008 • 7541 Posts

• Resistance 2
  • Killzone 2
  • Little Big Planet
  • Motorstorm 2
  • Far Cry 2
  • Deus Ex 3
  • Brothers in Arms HH
  • Mercenaries 2
  • God OF War 3
  • GT5
  • White Knight Story
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • FFXIII/versus
  • Socom Confrontation
  • Fallout 3
  • Home
  • Force unleashed
  • Saints Row 2
  • Resident Evil 5

hillelslovak

Hell yeah. Tretton even said that the PS3 has more exclusives than any other system. Rock on.

xxxvvvbbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 xxxvvvbbb
Member since 2005 • 939 Posts

Good post.

The PS3 is far from dead.

franky_babylon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 franky_babylon
Member since 2008 • 1117 Posts
[QUOTE="hillelslovak"]

• Resistance 2
  • Killzone 2
  • Little Big Planet
  • Motorstorm 2
  • Far Cry 2
  • Deus Ex 3
  • Brothers in Arms HH
  • Mercenaries 2
  • God OF War 3
  • GT5
  • White Knight Story
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • FFXIII/versus
  • Socom Confrontation
  • Fallout 3
  • Home
  • Force unleashed
  • Saints Row 2
  • Resident Evil 5

hxcpride

• Resistance 2
  • Killzone 2
  • Little Big Planet
  • Motorstorm 2
  • Far Cry 2
  • Deus Ex 3
  • Brothers in Arms HH
  • Mercenaries 2
  • God OF War 3
  • GT5
  • White Knight Story
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • FFXIII/versus
  • Socom Confrontation
  • Fallout 3
  • Home
  • Force unleashed
  • Saints Row 2

hillelslovak

DONT FORGET MAG!! where u can play 256 multiplayer! MAG is gonna be massive!

Well to answer that, on 360 its been in the works for a while its a game called Huxley, 400 multiplayer,200 vs 200, squads of 25 while in the squad you can talk to any 25 soldiers and there will be 1 general in each squad who will be able to talk to the other 7 generals of the other squads to coordinate attacks.
Nik_Hasri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Nik_Hasri
Member since 2006 • 224 Posts
[QUOTE="hillelslovak"]

• Resistance 2
  • Killzone 2
  • Little Big Planet
  • Motorstorm 2
  • Far Cry 2
  • Deus Ex 3
  • Brothers in Arms HH
  • Mercenaries 2
  • God OF War 3
  • GT5
  • White Knight Story
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • FFXIII/versus
  • Socom Confrontation
  • Fallout 3
  • Home
  • Force unleashed
  • Saints Row 2
  • Resident Evil 5

Generic_Dude

OK, I've highlighted all the of the titles you listed that will also be available on Xbox 360. Now let's look at the rest:

Resistance 2: Sequel to the only shooter that's as overrated as Halo and Gears of War
Killzone 2: This game is all hype; it's a sequel to an already lousy game. Who cares?
LBP: Looks pretty cool, but worth a console purchase? Get real. That's like buying a PS3 for Lego Star Wars.
Motorstorm 2: You're kidding, right? This is worth a console purchase?
God Of War 3: Sure to be a good platformer, sure.
GT5: I'm sure it will be a worthwhile answer to Forza 2... but Forza 3 comes out next year. Once again, Sony's late to the party.
White Knight Story: Has the dubious distinction of being the PS3's only exclusive JRPG, despite it being a Japanese console.
FFXIII Vs: Sounds like another crappy spinoff from Square Enix instead of a new idea.
SOCOM: With all the AAA shooters out there, what's one more?
Home: Yeah, Sony's answer to the Mii Channel... which MS will be unveiling IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS.

Face it, people. Sony's got a few decent exclusives -- I loved MGS4 and Uncharted, for instance -- but if the PS3 wasn't THE affordable BluRay player, I think I already would have sold it. Meanwhile, 360 has exclusives like Dead Rising, Fable 2, Mass Effect, a fully functional version of Orange Box and Xbox Live Arcade, which has over a hundred games, including dozens that are better than ANYTHING downloadable on PSN.

Depending on how the next few months go, I might be subscribing to Xbox Live. I'd rather pay $50 annually for a group of people that actually TRY with their products.

You forgot Infamous, DC universe,R&CF, Valkyria Chronicles, Digaea 3 and MAG

and you know if u look at the things u mentioned and the ones i added individually then no its not a good reason to get a ps3 but if u add those things together its a GREAT reason to get one. Well at lease it would have appealed to me ifdidnt have a ps3 yet.

MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#33 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts

• Resistance 2
  • Killzone 2
  • Little Big Planet
  • Motorstorm 2
  • Far Cry 2
  • Deus Ex 3
  • Brothers in Arms HH
  • Mercenaries 2
  • God OF War 3
  • GT5
  • White Knight Story
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • FFXIII/versus
  • Socom Confrontation
  • Fallout 3
  • Home
  • Force unleashed
  • Saints Row 2
  • Resident Evil 5

hillelslovak

This guys hit a few bumps in the road. Force Unleashed, Saint Row 2 & RE5 are not ps3 exclusives.

franky_babylon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 franky_babylon
Member since 2008 • 1117 Posts
[QUOTE="hillelslovak"]

• Resistance 2
  • Killzone 2
  • Little Big Planet
  • Motorstorm 2
  • Far Cry 2
  • Deus Ex 3
  • Brothers in Arms HH
  • Mercenaries 2
  • God OF War 3
  • GT5
  • White Knight Story
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • FFXIII/versus
  • Socom Confrontation
  • Fallout 3
  • Home
  • Force unleashed
  • Saints Row 2
  • Resident Evil 5

MusashiSensi

This guys hit a few bumps in the road. Force Unleashed, Saint Row 2 & RE5 are not ps3 exclusives.

Please read other posts 1st as this will keep you from looking like a a$$, HE SAYS GREAT EXCLUSIVES AND MULTIPLAT
-eitch8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 -eitch8
Member since 2008 • 176 Posts
i think ps3 is coming to the top
GranReyUno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#36 GranReyUno
Member since 2007 • 1542 Posts

hillelslovak I totally agree with you. But then again maybe one exclusive game going multi plat could doom the PS3. lol! Come on lets be serious. PS3 is sharing one of their exclusives but 36o is sharing a lot more.

Here are some for example:

Eternal Sonata
BioShock
Dead Space
The Last Remnant

Guess we had to trade FF XIII for those four 36o exclusives.

GreyFoXX4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GreyFoXX4
Member since 2008 • 3612 Posts

Some people just crack me up lol. First they just say the ps3 has no games, now there on to nothing that appeals to them lol. The PS3 is going to have more exclusives just in the month of Oct (Socom,LBP, MotorStorm2), than the amount of exclusives that the 360 has had all year lol. Then throw in R2, and Valkyria Chronicles in Nov and if just getting a PS3 back track and pick up MGS4. By that time well guess what Feb is here and then you pick up KZ2, if that can be put down by march then some solid multiplats kick in with RE5. I mean tell me where a line up line that is going to take place except for on a PS3.

And MAG being worked on by Zipper will definitly be worth waiting for with out a doubt :)

If not liking that well sell or don't get a ps3 and just play Gears2 and Fable2 lol :) And wait on the great multiplats that are coming on the ps3 aswell .

P.S. If you can afford all of those ps3 exclusives and get the multiplats and that dang Rag Doll Kungfu PSN game :) well I think you'll be busy for a while lol.

itwiz90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#38 itwiz90
Member since 2003 • 3037 Posts

Finally somone using their brain for the purpose for which it is intended.

One game and some gamers are crying. How do you lose faith so fast, give in so easy. It's the sign of the times. SONY is the leader, remember, GlitchBox got the game from us, so who's you daddy. SONY willnot let you down, ive been gaming for years and SONY is the best ever and will continue to do so.