infamous ss vs kz shadowfall

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamingslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gamingslayer
Member since 2015 • 19 Posts

Hey bros,so i'm getting a ps4 next month and i can't choose between those games...i know that killzone's story is bad but people say that the multiplayer is really fun.infamous on the other hand has no multiplayer but a good story instead...i really need help if i got killzone then i'll get it for the multiplayer only...plz help...i'm getting these games if that helps:cod bo3,star wars battlefront,gta v,need for speed 2015 ,destiny and the last of us(destiny and the last of us comes with the console)so which game is better for me?kz or infamous?

d_parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

#2 d_parker
Member since 2005 • 2128 Posts

Go for Infamous. You'll get your multiplayer fill with COD BO3 and Star Wars.

LiLCookie16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 LiLCookie16
Member since 2014 • 35 Posts

Infamous second son

wazzawazza18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4 wazzawazza18
Member since 2009 • 936 Posts

killzones multiplayer is dead bro. couldnt find a match with more than 1 opponent

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Own both of them, Infamous SS all the way. First Light is also good.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

@gamingslayer: Why not both? ISS is about 20 bucks brand new now. KZ has to be around the same, if not cheaper.

They're nothing alike though. KZ SF is a FPS game, if you like those type of games get that. Especially if you enjoy the MP aspect of FPS games, but theres a lot more coming soon like other people have said that would probably fill that void (battlefront, cod, rainbow six). Not sure how active the community is for the game now, too. and damn its a pretty game.

ISS is great, but its short. Delsin is not as interesting as Cole. I actually thought the First Light expansion was better than the game itself. If you decide to not get Second Son, at least pick up First Light. It's well worth the money, I think its like 8 bucks on PSN now.

Basically if you like FPS games or past Killzone games get Killzone Shadowfall.

If you like third person action adventure games or have played past Infamous games get Infamous Second Son.