This topic is locked from further discussion.

MoNsTeR_zAcH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 MoNsTeR_zAcH
Member since 2011 • 523 Posts

I s it really hard or easy?

Spolings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Spolings
Member since 2008 • 198 Posts

Not that hard, but you need to be careful with attacking a large group. Make sure not everybody can attack you at the same time, or else you'll be dead in no time. And you always have the upgrades where enemies do less damage, so invest in those when you still have a hard time.

JAM1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JAM1313
Member since 2009 • 364 Posts
pretty easy
FLYEboi50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 FLYEboi50
Member since 2007 • 518 Posts
not that hard. you may die a few times though or sacrifice some of your karma (if playing as good), but it's not too difficult. the game told me to play it on hard my 1st time around. so i did. the last boss is pretty tough on this difficulty tho.
JohnnyWPSP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#5 JohnnyWPSP
Member since 2009 • 1895 Posts

Most of the game is really easy on hard and you shouldnt have any problems. The final boss can be a pain though.

sagejonathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 sagejonathan
Member since 2011 • 519 Posts

just play more taqctically and use more cover. not that hard IMO.

MoNsTeR_zAcH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MoNsTeR_zAcH

Good, because I am now finishing my second easy playthrough. (evil)

Chet_Won

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Chet_Won
Member since 2009 • 644 Posts

not that hard. you may die a few times though or sacrifice some of your karma (if playing as good), but it's not too difficult. the game told me to play it on hard my 1st time around. so i did. the last boss is pretty tough on this difficulty tho.FLYEboi50
Yeah Kessler is probably the hardest part of the whole game on the hard difficulty

MoNsTeR_zAcH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MoNsTeR_zAcH

He iis super easy though.

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts

[QUOTE="FLYEboi50"]not that hard. you may die a few times though or sacrifice some of your karma (if playing as good), but it's not too difficult. the game told me to play it on hard my 1st time around. so i did. the last boss is pretty tough on this difficulty tho.Chet_Won

Yeah Kessler is probably the hardest part of the whole game on the hard difficulty

Oddly enough he killed me like 5 times on normal whereas I beat him first try on hard.:P

Man that fight is intense though.:D

-Vulpix-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 -Vulpix-
Member since 2008 • 2564 Posts

I didn't think it was too bad, well at least not as bad as I was preparing it to be. I still died plenty though

Chet_Won

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Chet_Won
Member since 2009 • 644 Posts

[QUOTE="Chet_Won"]

[QUOTE="FLYEboi50"]not that hard. you may die a few times though or sacrifice some of your karma (if playing as good), but it's not too difficult. the game told me to play it on hard my 1st time around. so i did. the last boss is pretty tough on this difficulty tho.Vyse_Legends

Oddly enough he killed me like 5 times on normal whereas I beat him first try on hard.:P

Man that fight is intense though.:D

i beat him on normal the first time through then it took like 7 times on hard for me to finally beat him

Avatar image for finalserenade75
finalserenade75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 finalserenade75
Member since 2009 • 2162 Posts

Compared to other games both InFamous and InFamous 2 have relatively easy difficulty. Both games I played my first playthrough on hard and I found it almost equal to other games' normal difficulty.

lynda25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lynda25
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

Well infamous is not a hard game. You just need to be careful when you pick up the controller, you'll be dropped into the shoes of Cole. You'll gain a new superpower and by the end of the game you'll have access to 16 abilities such as calling down a massive lightning storm that obliterates enemies.

But one of the most endearing things about this game is Empire City itself. You'll only get to see the pre-blast skyline for a second when you start the title, but the post-blast world is one of wonder and heartache.

MC-Reap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MC-Reap
Member since 2011 • 595 Posts

Well infamous is not a hard game. You just need to be careful when you pick up the controller, you'll be dropped into the shoes of Cole. You'll gain a new superpower and by the end of the game you'll have access to 16 abilities such as calling down a massive lightning storm that obliterates enemies.

But one of the most endearing things about this game is Empire City itself. You'll only get to see the pre-blast skyline for a second when you start the title, but the post-blast world is one of wonder and heartache.

lynda25
I don't eve....why woul....Um you kno..But....Okay. hmm. More power to you.
Dom_Brown2406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Dom_Brown2406
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I found it pretty easy