Indiana Jones on PS3!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rabbidcrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rabbidcrazy
Member since 2006 • 371 Posts

Is anyone else looking forward to this 3.30.07 release? I'm seriously looking forward to it. Infact... I cant wait!

There is also rumor that the 4th Indiana Jones movie will be released on 5.22.08. !!! :)

Avatar image for ColoradoKindBud
ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 ColoradoKindBud
Member since 2005 • 23882 Posts
I'm totally excited about Indy on the PS3, but I don't think we're gonna see it in March.  Expect that date to definitely slip.
janti_hakouz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 janti_hakouz
Member since 2004 • 3190 Posts
This game's gonna rule!  with the new motion sensing technology plus Indie!
psyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 psyum
Member since 2006 • 3268 Posts
well, if the indie game will be anything like those good old tomb raiders then..great....looking forward to it
spinalremains1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 spinalremains1
Member since 2007 • 143 Posts
This is the game Ive been waiting for all along.  This was the game that sold me the PS3.  I swear.  I love Dr. Jones so much.  So much so in fact, that it sounds gay lol.  The last Indy game I played was really fun so the new one should be amazing.  I read that they will have new enemy intelligence where they will do different things based on what you do to them.  They may grab onto ledges when possible.  They will be smarter.
spinalremains1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 spinalremains1
Member since 2007 • 143 Posts
This is the game Ive been waiting for all along.  This was the game that sold me the PS3.  I swear.  I love Dr. Jones so much.  So much so in fact, that it sounds gay lol.  The last Indy game I played was really fun so the new one should be amazing.  I read that they will have new enemy intelligence where they will do different things based on what you do to them.  They may grab onto ledges when possible.  They will be smarter.
ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ColoradoKindBud
Actually, the new EGM confirms that the new Indie game will launch with the new movie, in 2008.  We've got a long wait ahead of us for this one.
rabbidcrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rabbidcrazy
Member since 2006 • 371 Posts

Actually, the new EGM confirms that the new Indie game will launch with the new movie, in 2008.  We've got a long wait ahead of us for this one.ColoradoKindBud

What....? It has a freak'n 3.30.07 release date! If they delay it another year and a half.. there will be a lot of pissed people.

ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ColoradoKindBud

^I just got my new EGM in the mail like 20 minutes ago, it specifically confirms that the game will not release until the movie does in 2008. 

Here's the direct quote:

"A new Indiana Jones title is coming, but when?  Ask George Lucas-I discovered the next Indy game will launch alongside the new flick in 2008".

emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 emitsu97
Member since 2003 • 10720 Posts

^I just got my new EGM in the mail like 20 minutes ago, it specifically confirms that the game will not release until the movie does in 2008.

Here's the direct quote:

"A new Indiana Jones title is coming, but when? Ask George Lucas-I discovered the next Indy game will launch alongside the new flick in 2008".

ColoradoKindBud

Sneaky Georgy boy is trying to throw us off the trail. :lol: