in terms of gameplay whats better killzone or crysis?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

naruske101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 naruske101
Member since 2007 • 1062 Posts

your thoughts i liked crysis, the funfactor was higher imo

GC4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 GC4ever
Member since 2004 • 3044 Posts

played a little bit of the demo for crysis
it's ok....
killzone 3 for me

vitalogy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 vitalogy23
Member since 2010 • 235 Posts

i prefer crysis 2. more variety in the gameplay.

hanslacher54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 hanslacher54
Member since 2007 • 3659 Posts

Crysis 2 by a long shot. Killzone 3 is pretty straight forward, but in Crysis 2 you can play it in a variety of ways.

LovelyLost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LovelyLost
Member since 2011 • 130 Posts
Crysis 2 for sure. It's different compared to the other FPS.
iGotSniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 iGotSniper
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Killzone 3 all the way.
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#7 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

Er.. how in the world can we answer that question mate... that's like asking: "Which taste better to you, apples or oranges?"..

Different people prefer different gameplay, what I enjoy doesn't make it a law for you, or everyone..

I don't want to sound rude.. but that question makes no common sense.. Rent a game, decide for yourself..

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#8 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

Both are great....both are straight-forward shooters but Crysis 2 offers a "LITTLE" more variety in gameplay.

DevilishStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DevilishStyles
Member since 2010 • 766 Posts

Crysis by a long shot. Killzone isn't very diverse in terms of gameplay.

Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts
Which one is more fun to play with PS Move? :P
lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#11 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts

vitalogy23

what variety? The freedom in the stages are nice but I prefer KZ3

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#12 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

Which one is more fun to play with PS Move? :PMrSelf-Destruct

There you go trying to complicate things!!!:P

DevilishStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DevilishStyles

[QUOTE="vitalogy23"]

lowkey254

The variety that Killzone does not have. Unlike Killzone, Crysis offers multiple ways to approach an objective. In multiplayer, you are given so many ways to kill someone where as in Killzone a kill is just simple and basic.

Headpopper333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Headpopper333
Member since 2009 • 924 Posts

They're both must own games if you're a fan of Sci Fi FPS. I picked both up day one and highly recommend them.

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MrSelf-Destruct
[QUOTE="DevilishStyles"]

[QUOTE="lowkey254"]

[QUOTE="vitalogy23"]

The variety that Killzone does not have. Unlike Killzone, Crysis offers multiple ways to approach an objective. In multiplayer, you are given so many ways to kill someone where as in Killzone a kill is just simple and basic.

Nooooooot really. KZ3 has brutal melee, some very cool and unique weapons, stealth segments, some pretty crazy vehicle segments (jetpack, anyone?), and they mix it all up perfectly throughout. I'm not saying that one is better than the other. I can't because I haven't played Crysis 2 yet. I'm just saying that there is way more variety in KZ3 than you are giving it credit for.
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MrSelf-Destruct

[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"]Which one is more fun to play with PS Move? :PMarcRecon

There you go trying to complicate things!!!:P

I only do what MUST be done. ;) lol
DevilishStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DevilishStyles

[QUOTE="DevilishStyles"]

[QUOTE="lowkey254"] what variety? The freedom in the stages are nice but I prefer KZ3

MrSelf-Destruct

Nooooooot really. KZ3 has brutal melee, some very cool and unique weapons, stealth segments, some pretty crazy vehicle segments (jetpack, anyone?), and they mix it all up perfectly throughout. I'm not saying that one is better than the other. I can't because I haven't played Crysis 2 yet. I'm just saying that there is way more variety in KZ3 than you are giving it credit for.

Just go buy the game so you can see for yourself.

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MrSelf-Destruct
[QUOTE="DevilishStyles"]

[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="DevilishStyles"]

Eh. I played the other two Crysis games. I know how the nano suit works. Its fun and all, but I'm not chomping at the bit to get this game. The fact that the story is dull (again) and they never fixed the terrible AI (according to the reviews, mind you) isn't helping, either.
lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#19 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts

[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="DevilishStyles"]

DevilishStyles

I thought you were talking about weapons, not much there so far. I agree with the freedom of the stage though. That's actually what I was looking forward to in kZ3, for some reason I still like KZ3 better. I don't know why...
Krislar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Krislar
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Killzone 3 by far, alot smarter AI and the weapons just feels alot better. I do like the illussion of freedom in crysis 2, but the poor AI and weak weapons pulls it down(still a good game, but i just had more fun with kz3)
illage2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 2

#21 illage2
Member since 2011 • 713 Posts
I liked Killzone 3, but Crysis 2 was a lot more fun to play. Although they are both great games.
Animatronic64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Animatronic64
Member since 2010 • 3971 Posts

Er.. how in the world can we answer that question mate... that's like asking: "Which taste better to you, apples or oranges?"..

Different people prefer different gameplay, what I enjoy doesn't make it a law for you, or everyone..

I don't want to sound rude.. but that question makes no common sense.. Rent a game, decide for yourself..

Sokol4ever

I enjoy the taste of oranges more, sir. Besides, who ever started that saying doesn't have a clue. You can totally compare apples and oranges (validly, I might add). I mean, they're both fruits, they're round, they're sweet tasting, both can be made into juice, both grow on trees, and both are juicy. See, I made valid comparisons. And what's the point in always comparing things that are extremely similar? Furthermore, this is a place to discuss opinions, mostly. Just because you tell the world that you prefer one over the other, doesn't mean that you are insinuating that it is a law for everyone to follow. So, relax.

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MrSelf-Destruct
[QUOTE="Animatronic64"]

[QUOTE="Sokol4ever"]

I enjoy the taste of oranges more, sir. Besides, who ever started that saying doesn't have a clue. You can totally compare apples and oranges (validly, I might add). I mean, they're both fruits, they're round, they're sweet tasting, both can be made into juice, both grow on trees, and both are juicy. See, I made valid comparisons. And what's the point in always comparing things that are extremely similar? Furthermore, this is a place to discuss opinions, mostly. Just because you tell the world that you prefer one over the other, doesn't mean that you are insinuating that it is a law for everyone to follow. So, relax.

Haha. Well put.. I've always hated that saying. You can compare ANYTHING!