In sony we trust.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

partytimekegs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 partytimekegs
Member since 2005 • 974 Posts

Im really glad I bought a PS3.

Not once have I had a problem with it.

I just got my 6th 360 and im going to sell it lmao.

I really can't believe I've gone through ~that~ much trouble to play a Microsoft system.

But anyways.. to my forum question..

Has anyone had a PS3 that failed?  Or had a failure?

Shut_Me_Up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Shut_Me_Up
Member since 2006 • 810 Posts

What happened to your other 5 360s, just wondering.....?

choasgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 choasgod
Member since 2005 • 5710 Posts
Nice to hear your happy with your recent PS3 purchase ...

its sad though that u claim to of gone through 6 360's were not heasr to mock 360 but to discuss PS3 related news/events/ topics ... ( 2 or 3 sounds possible - 6 ... thats a joke ... )
Darth-Mac10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Darth-Mac10
Member since 2007 • 92 Posts

What happened to your other 5 360s, just wondering.....?

Shut_Me_Up
him.
Mecamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Mecamatt
Member since 2006 • 1337 Posts

Wow what a load of crap. Unless you purposly destroy your 360's theres NO way it could have broken.  I showed this person a few weeks ago that the probobility of having FIVE break in one year are 1 in 10000000.  You trollers put Sony to shame just as the 360 fanboys put Microsoft to shame...but really...you PS3ers just flat out LIE.

Avatar image for enigma_nemesis2
enigma_nemesis2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 enigma_nemesis2
Member since 2003 • 749 Posts

Wow what a load of crap. Unless you purposly destroy your 360's theres NO way it could have broken. I showed this person a few weeks ago that the probobility of having FIVE break in one year are 1 in 10000000. You trollers put Sony to shame just as the 360 fanboys put Microsoft to shame...but really...you PS3ers just flat out LIE.

Mecamatt

How are PS3 forum users the ONLY gamers flat out lying? I clearly remember the time when 360 fanboys boasted that their console ran at 9 Ghz due to the symmetrical tri-core CPUs (which is flat out lying).
jackle2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 jackle2071
Member since 2004 • 5477 Posts
Nice to hear your happy with your recent PS3 purchase ...

its sad though that u claim to of gone through 6 360's were not heasr to mock 360 but to discuss PS3 related news/events/ topics ... ( 2 or 3 sounds possible - 6 ... thats a joke ... )
choasgod
my friend has gone threw 4 360's i have had 1 break down on me. "knock on wood"
navigata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 navigata
Member since 2005 • 7619 Posts

I really can't believe I've gone through ~that~ much trouble to play a Microsoft system.

partytimekegs

Well first off, congrats on your new ps3 and welcome to the B3yond..lol.Secondly no personally ive had no problems with my ps3.Its great but sometimes the odd disconnection of a controller may get in the way of my gaming.But thats normal since it may have just disconnected its bluetooth, all i do is hit the ps button and its good...Otherwise this system is great and has had no probs.
Wii26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#9 Wii26
Member since 2006 • 4661 Posts

Wow what a load of crap. Unless you purposly destroy your 360's theres NO way it could have broken. I showed this person a few weeks ago that the probobility of having FIVE break in one year are 1 in 10000000. You trollers put Sony to shame just as the 360 fanboys put Microsoft to shame...but really...you PS3ers just flat out LIE.

Mecamatt

haha are you serious? I know people who are on their 3rd and 4th consoles and even a handful on their 5th consoles. And when I say people that means more then 4-5. There are a lot of people who are on their 4th and 5th console. You know when they ship you a console, it's refurbished? They don't send you a new one or the one that broke. So the chances of it breaking are still high just because you're already getting back a previously problematic console.
You're just delusional man. And where did you come up with those numbers? If you're receiving back a previously broken console, the probability of it breaking is much higher then buying a brand new one. You're flat out crazy man. Getting all hung up about a console. Not only that, you're just in denial. It happens all the time. There's 10 million people who bought these. The chances of that happening are often and likely because microsoftj ust sends back pre-broken ones. That's the third time I said that and that's because you need to realize it's the truth.
lusitanogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lusitanogamer
Member since 2006 • 9338 Posts

Wow what a load of crap. Unless you purposly destroy your 360's theres NO way it could have broken.  I showed this person a few weeks ago that the probobility of having FIVE break in one year are 1 in 10000000.  You trollers put Sony to shame just as the 360 fanboys put Microsoft to shame...but really...you PS3ers just flat out LIE.

Mecamatt

Whatch this video and let us see what you have to say about it...

ShinAkuma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ShinAkuma777
Member since 2006 • 3602 Posts
yeh my ps3 is great but it froze twice trying to web surf once in game play RFOM and i had to redownload 1.51 yesterday cuz i guess it forgot i downloaded it the day it came out other than that it plays fine but the screen has done some wierd sh** b4 like the tops at the bottom but it only did that twice and it probly was the wires
ogie_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ogie_s
Member since 2003 • 218 Posts

partytimekegs

I seem to be one of the few that has had a PS3 die on him. I had a 20GB that went to my niece after I got a 60GB. Twelve days after purchase the 60 suddenly died (no freeze, no red light of death, no nothing and it wasn't a power surge since I had it on a surge protector) and took my disk of FF12 with it. Lucky for me my local EB Games actually has decent staff and they replaced it with a new one and renewed my replacement plan at no charge since it failed so soon. I was just out 60 bucks for a new FF12 disc and about 10 hours of gameplay since my backup point.

Far as I know mine was a very rare occurence and my new 60 has had no problems so far (knock on wood).