I'm having trouble beating Experiment 221 in KH: Birth by Sleep...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ameer27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Ameer27
Member since 2009 • 369 Posts

So I've gotten to Experiment 221 in Terra's story, but I'm having difficulties beating him.

I'm playing on standard difficulty. My current level is 21.

Will it be easier if I gring to a higher level? If you guys have any advice on how to beat him, then I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

So I've gotten to Experiment 221 in Terra's story, but I'm having difficulties beating him.

Will it be easier if I gring to a higher level? If you guys have any advice on how to beat him, then I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Ameer27

Yeah higher level does make the game easier. Can't really say much about it, I played each KH and got through everyone pretty easy so far. But I remember that there's some kind of exploit with a skill that gives xp for each step and theres one region where you can run in a circle and get levels without playing

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts
Never had any problem with him as Terra, Remember to exploit Terra"s ... Shadow Dash ? Whatever it's called it does alot of damage but at the same time your invincible while your doing the move, makes dodging certain boss"s moves easier.
Ameer27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ameer27

[QUOTE="Ameer27"]

Thanks in advance.

ArchoNils2

Yeah higher level does make the game easier. Can't really say much about it, I played each KH and got through everyone pretty easy so far. But I remember that there's some kind of exploit with a skill that gives xp for each step and theres one region where you can run in a circle and get levels without playing

Ok I'm currently grinding. I'm so far on level 30. I'll try now or after a few levels and see if I get him. Thanks for the help.
Ameer27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ameer27
Never had any problem with him as Terra, Remember to exploit Terra"s ... Shadow Dash ? Whatever it's called it does alot of damage but at the same time your invincible while your doing the move, makes dodging certain boss"s moves easier.Blake135
Thanks for the reply, but what is this Shadow Dash? I don't have it... How can I obtain it or exploit it? Thanks again.
DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DeviIHuman
Member since 2012 • 212 Posts

Try to finish the Arena you might get something

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts

[QUOTE="Blake135"]Never had any problem with him as Terra, Remember to exploit Terra"s ... Shadow Dash ? Whatever it's called it does alot of damage but at the same time your invincible while your doing the move, makes dodging certain boss"s moves easier.Ameer27
Thanks for the reply, but what is this Shadow Dash? I don't have it... How can I obtain it or exploit it? Thanks again.

It's Terra's Lock On Move, you Dash Between Targets, Its a nice move to use when a Boss is using a Certain move that is hard to dodge or their getting low on health and they start pumping out some hard moves. Also as someone said try the Arena you get some Health Bonus's and other stuff from it.