If You Could Choose Any PSN Name What Would It Be

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Norty2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Norty2
Member since 2008 • 126 Posts
Hello, I just wanted to hear what other people's PSN Name would be if you could choose any (that were not taken). Mine would be George the monkey.:D
Pyramat2584

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Pyramat2584
Member since 2008 • 166 Posts
...Pyramat. I think most people would have got the name that they wanted.
heyuitsme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 heyuitsme
Member since 2008 • 166 Posts
fail
Knivez0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Knivez0r
Member since 2006 • 1467 Posts

Knives

TehEnergy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 TehEnergy
Member since 2007 • 142 Posts
I'd go for 'Xbox Live is Better' (and yes, I have a PS3 too).
area-killzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 area-killzone
Member since 2005 • 1012 Posts
Where.The.F.is.R3
Kaine666_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Kaine666_2
Member since 2006 • 474 Posts
v got the name i wanted so im happy eLiTeWoLf, also iv got it on MGO so its even better. but id go for PSN is Free :P
Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
"I finally got in"
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 zeriva
Member since 2007 • 4531 Posts
I just hope, that when I get a PS3, the name won't be taken.
pokerchamp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 pokerchamp1
Member since 2005 • 1419 Posts
I just hope, that when I get a PS3, the name won't be taken.zeriva
Just be sure to keep it to yourself. And, it'll be yours! ;)
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 zeriva

[QUOTE="zeriva"]I just hope, that when I get a PS3, the name won't be taken.pokerchamp1

Lol, I know. I was thinking that someone would reply to me and ask me what the name was so they could make an account with that name and screw me over. :P

pokerchamp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 pokerchamp1

[QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"]I just hope, that when I get a PS3, the name won't be taken.zeriva

Lol, I know. I was thinking that someone would reply to me and ask me what the name was so they could make an account with that name and screw me over. :P

Haha. I was actually thinking about messaging you to just know what it was. Because I'm curious like that. :P And then I thought. What would that make me look like? But nah yo, I wouldn't steal your stuff. Anyways. You know, My ps3 died on the 3rd of August. And Sony is sending me my box and it's coming this Wednesday. But...In the mean time, I had multiple accounts. But, this is the only one that I remember: "ReAp-n-MaSsAcRe" All of my other ones I used www.spaml.com to help generate a random e-mail address, and well. I'm SOL. So, I've been brainstorming TONS of new names for me to create. I've got 110 so far. And yeah, that's alot to me.
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 zeriva
[QUOTE="zeriva"]

[QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"]I just hope, that when I get a PS3, the name won't be taken.pokerchamp1

Haha. I was actually thinking about messaging you to just know what it was. Because I'm curious like that. :P And then I thought. What would that make me look like? But nah yo, I wouldn't steal your stuff. Anyways. You know, My ps3 died on the 3rd of August. And Sony is sending me my box and it's coming this Wednesday. But...In the mean time, I had multiple accounts. But, this is the only one that I remember: "ReAp-n-MaSsAcRe" All of my other ones I used www.spaml.com to help generate a random e-mail address, and well. I'm SOL. So, I've been brainstorming TONS of new names for me to create. I've got 110 so far. And yeah, that's alot to me.

110 new names? What are you? :P

pokerchamp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 pokerchamp1
I am Legend! Haha. :? Ok, that was lame. :lol:
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 zeriva

I am Legend! Haha. :? Ok, that was lame. :lol:pokerchamp1

:lol:

Yes it was... :?

But wow, that's alot of names. You better not have mine...

pokerchamp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 pokerchamp1

[QUOTE="pokerchamp1"]I am Legend! Haha. :? Ok, that was lame. :lol:zeriva

Haha. Well. Probably not yo. But there's always different ways to variate your name, without changing it completely. You can add: Hypens, underscores, the combination of a hypen and then an x. Just, be o.g. with it.
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 zeriva
[QUOTE="zeriva"]

[QUOTE="pokerchamp1"]I am Legend! Haha. :? Ok, that was lame. :lol:pokerchamp1

Haha. Well. Probably not yo. But there's always different ways to variate your name, without changing it completely. You can add: Hypens, underscores, the combination of a hypen and then an x. Just, be o.g. with it.

I can't stand people with "X's" in the name, especially if they overuse it...

I don't like Hypens or Underscores, and I don't like numbers that replace letters.

The name I'm going to use has a capital letter as the first letter, then lowercase letters after that. Wow, I'm boring? :P

If I'm forced too, I'll use one hypen, JUST ONE! :P

pokerchamp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 pokerchamp1
[QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"]

I don't like Hypens or Underscores, and I don't like numbers that replace letters.

The name I'm going to use has a capital letter as the first letter, then lowercase letters after that. Wow, I'm boring? :P

REALLY? You wouldn't be interested in alternating capital and lowercase? I mean...what if you had to? Wow. That's interesting. Well, these are the names that I lost when my ps3 overheated: iN-VisioN-X I-EdeN-I I-Se7eN-I The-X-pLiCiT-One DiviNi-T I LOVED Them. And, I thought they were some of my best ideas in a lloonnnggg time. Oh well, I've still got a few tricks in the bag. :lol:
TheSonOfUgly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TheSonOfUgly
Member since 2007 • 1483 Posts

I got the one i wanted

PSN: SonofUgly

zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 zeriva
[QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"]

REALLY? You wouldn't be interested in alternating capital and lowercase? I mean...what if you had to? Wow. That's interesting. Well, these are the names that I lost when my ps3 overheated: iN-VisioN-X I-EdeN-I I-Se7eN-I The-X-pLiCiT-One DiviNi-T I LOVED Them. And, I thought they were some of my best ideas in a lloonnnggg time. Oh well, I've still got a few tricks in the bag. :lol:

Nope, not even alternating capital and lowercase. Don't like that too.

And you know what always gets to me, my Gamespot name. At that time, I could've cared less about lowercase and capitals on the Internet. Then I started to get into them and used them like you're suppose to do. If you look at my name, you'll see it's just lowercase. No Capital, which makes me pissed like hell. Still wish I could change it.

pokerchamp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 pokerchamp1
[QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"]

And you know what always gets to me, my Gamespot name. At that time, I could've cared less about lowercase and capitals on the Internet. Then I started to get into them and used them like you're suppose to do. If you look at my name, you'll see it's just lowercase. No Capital, which makes me pissed like hell. Still wish I could change it.

Yeaaah, True yo. I see it as.... More of an authority type of riff. In my honest opinion. Well, hey! I'm tracking you now! :lol: And when you do end up getting your ps3, send me a friend request and just let me know through a message: "Hey this is Zeriva". I'll be more than happy to add another friend to the list. :)
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 zeriva
[QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"]

Yeaaah, True yo. I see it as.... More of an authority type of riff. In my honest opinion. Well, hey! I'm tracking you now! :lol: And when you do end up getting your ps3, send me a friend request and just let me know through a message: "Hey this is Zeriva". I'll be more than happy to add another friend to the list. :)

Sure thing man, can't wait.

pokerchamp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 pokerchamp1
[QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"]

Are you saving moneyy?... Or. Are you expecting it as a gift for christmas? Or, well. What's your story?
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 zeriva
[QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"]

Are you saving moneyy?... Or. Are you expecting it as a gift for christmas? Or, well. What's your story?

Well, I am saving for it, but my Crap Box 360 that I got for Christmas back in 2006 just recently RROD on me. I don't see why I won't get it for Christmas.

Yes, I do buy my own stuff, but my parents always tell me to make a Wishlist for like 5 things since I do good in school and they reward me for it. This year, I was just going to put PS3 as #1 and following up with good PS3 games so it could go either way. ;)

pokerchamp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 pokerchamp1
[QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"]

Well, I am saving for it, but my Crap Box 360 that I got for Christmas back in 2006 just recently RROD on me. I don't see why I won't get it for Christmas.

Yes, I do buy my own stuff, but my parents always tell me to make a Wishlist for like 5 things since I do good in school and they reward me for it. This year, I was just going to put PS3 as #1 and following up with good PS3 games so it could go either way. ;)

Haha! There you go! That's tight though. You're still in school? what grade are you in? I just recently graduated High School This June. It was June 7th to be exact.
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 zeriva
[QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"]

Haha! There you go! That's tight though. You're still in school? what grade are you in? I just recently graduated High School This June. It was June 7th to be exact.

8th Grade

pokerchamp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 pokerchamp1
:o Wowwww. Seriously? It's all good yo.
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 zeriva

:o Wowwww. Seriously? It's all good yo.pokerchamp1

Yeah, I'm kind of young, but still old enough to register in this site. :P

pokerchamp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 pokerchamp1

[QUOTE="pokerchamp1"]:o Wowwww. Seriously? It's all good yo.zeriva

Heyyy, It's all good man. Haha. You seemed much older just by the way you were speaking. What would you call yourself in school? Popular? The Most Known Unknown?...Like Three 6 Mafia. :lol:
Handes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Handes
Member since 2008 • 38 Posts
Street Fighter.
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 zeriva
[QUOTE="zeriva"]

[QUOTE="pokerchamp1"]:o Wowwww. Seriously? It's all good yo.pokerchamp1

Heyyy, It's all good man. Haha. You seemed much older just by the way you were speaking. What would you call yourself in school? Popular? The Most Known Unknown?...Like Three 6 Mafia. :lol:

Lol, yeah. I've been told I type like I'm older than the age I am right now.

I don't consider myself the most popular in my school, but I am well known. :P

ItsEvolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ItsEvolution
Member since 2008 • 2593 Posts

I was under the impression that I could choose the name I wanted....

Therefore....Steve307.

pokerchamp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 pokerchamp1
[QUOTE="pokerchamp1"][QUOTE="zeriva"]

[QUOTE="pokerchamp1"]:o Wowwww. Seriously? It's all good yo.zeriva

Lol, yeah. I've been told I type like I'm older than the age I am right now.

I don't consider myself the most popular in my school, but I am well known. :P

Yeah, I know how that is. Hey, I saw the user above you post: "Street Fighter". And I thought, What the hell was this topic about anyways? But, I remembered the topic creator had asked: If you could choose any PSN Name, what would it be?
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 zeriva

Yeah, I know how that is. 8) Hey, I saw the user above you post: "Street Fighter". And I thought, What the hell was this topic about anyways? :lol: But, I remembered the topic creator had asked: :If you could choose any PSN Name, what would it be?pokerchamp1

Ha, it sounds like a cool name, sounds like something a lot of people would want.

juan530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 juan530
Member since 2007 • 493 Posts

I just hope, that when I get a PS3, the name won't be taken.zeriva

you could go to https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm and make an acount thats what i did before i got my ps3

DEWMAN08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#38 DEWMAN08
Member since 2006 • 2145 Posts
God, then everytime you get a kill it would say: You were killed by God. Or grandmother.
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 zeriva

[QUOTE="zeriva"]I just hope, that when I get a PS3, the name won't be taken.juan530

you could go to https://store.playstation.com/login.gvm and make an acount thats what i did before i got my ps3

And if I make an account, when I get my PS3, I can just login with the same name? Similar to what they do with the 360?

gbpman630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 gbpman630
Member since 2003 • 2795 Posts
already got it
juan530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 juan530
[QUOTE="juan530"]

[QUOTE="zeriva"]I just hope, that when I get a PS3, the name won't be taken.zeriva

And if I make an account, when I get my PS3, I can just login with the same name? Similar to what they do with the 360?

yeah but you dont login with online name you login with email

pokerchamp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 pokerchamp1
Your log-in is going to consist of: 1) Your e-mail 2) A Password (in which you create, DUH!) :P
zeriva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 zeriva
[QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="juan530"]

[QUOTE="zeriva"]I just hope, that when I get a PS3, the name won't be taken.juan530

Alright sweet, I might hold it off a little bit later, possibly closer once I get my PS3. I don't want to find out, that some how in hell, I lost the pice of paper I put my password on or someone put it in the trash. :P

But, I'll definitely bookmark it. Thanks for the help.

juan530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 juan530
[QUOTE="juan530"][QUOTE="zeriva"][QUOTE="juan530"]

[QUOTE="zeriva"]I just hope, that when I get a PS3, the name won't be taken.zeriva

Alright sweet, I might hold it off a little bit later, possibly closer once I get my PS3. I don't want to find out, that some how in hell, I lost the pice of paper I put my password on or someone put it in the trash. :P

But, I'll definitely bookmark. Thanks for the help.

no problem

Rocksta-R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Rocksta-R
Member since 2008 • 203 Posts
[QUOTE="juan530"]

Exactly.
Rocksta-R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Rocksta-R
Member since 2008 • 203 Posts

Has anyone called Sony and had their PSN Account deleted for some reason? I like my PSN ID but I want to change the case of it.

rovi209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 rovi209
Member since 2007 • 214 Posts

God, then everytime you get a kill it would say: You were killed by God. Or grandmother.DEWMAN08

I'll pick yourballs

so it would say, you were killed by yourballs

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#48 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
A better PS1 library and some arcade classics. We need some Street Fighter on PSN. Not a PS1 version of Alpha 1 (thumbs down)