if ff13 is multiplat does that mean KH3 is too

This topic is locked from further discussion.

F4t4lity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 F4t4lity
Member since 2008 • 219 Posts
it wouldnt surprise me if it was,
ZonChau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ZonChau
Member since 2008 • 50 Posts
It all depends on what business marketing strategy SquareEnix wants to do if they're still greedy for money KH3 is going multiplat :/ But the Kingdom Hearts series were different from Final Fantasy series. Final Fantasy the series it self 1-13 is multiplat. Kingdom of Hearts only have been on the PS2 so far.
WhyuStillAlive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 WhyuStillAlive
Member since 2007 • 607 Posts
I think Final Fantasy went multiplat because it doesn't sell as well in the US as it does in Japan. But Kingdom Heart is a game for everyone, it's an action adventure game with square and disney character, unlike FF which is a RPG game and can be frustrating for those who aren't fans of role playing. square isn't making Versus a multiplat so I don't think KH3 goes the same direction as FF
Avatar image for deactivated-5ea874e06483b
deactivated-5ea874e06483b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-5ea874e06483b
Member since 2006 • 2896 Posts
It all depends on what business marketing strategy SquareEnix wants to do if they're still greedy for money KH3 is going multiplat :/ But the Kingdom Hearts series were different from Final Fantasy series. Final Fantasy the series it self 1-13 is multiplat. Kingdom of Hearts only have been on the PS2 so far.ZonChau

And you think that Square Enix cares about the fans?
If they are still greedy for money they wouldn't care if Kingdom hearts games were always with sony. They would make it going to the 360 too. :x
shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
there is a bigger possibility it might go on 360, but then again they have not actually announced it yet on any platforms yet have they? when the games square enix made on 360 are out and sells bad, look at all the jrpgs on 360 they have sold badly so its not a good marketing unless microsoft gets money out.
Supabul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 Supabul
Member since 2004 • 4266 Posts
I think it will be on Wii, the Wii seems to have the right age group for a game like that, being a family and kiddie console will better suit a Disney themed game.
Avatar image for alwayspureblood
alwayspureblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 alwayspureblood
Member since 2008 • 872 Posts

I'm sorry but I don't think the Wii has the capabilities graphically to withstand KH3, no matter how "kiddie" the game may seem.

This may sound ignorant but, is there really a huge 360 RPG fanbase? I always thought the people who buy this system are more into shooters, I mean, some of the 360s top sellers are, well, shooters. Thats not to say that there aren't RPG lovers who own a 360 of course.

Ice_N_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ice_N_Fire
Member since 2008 • 38 Posts
I've got a nasty feeling KH3 will be multi-plat, with versus remaining exclusive.
Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts
Of course Kingdom Hearts is going to the X360. You wanna know why FFXIII went on 360? Because Lightning has a gun! Now the new gameplay of Kingdom Hearts whatever is gonna be FPS style so that it can sell the most units. FPS is all the rage!
Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#10 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts
Kingdom Hearts? Who cares? Those games have NEVER pushed a console gameplay wise or graphic wise.
lil_tikester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lil_tikester
Member since 2008 • 48 Posts
Kingdom Hearts? Who cares? Those games have NEVER pushed a console gameplay wise or graphic wise.Symphonycometh
...kingdom hearts one AND two were some of the best games on the ps2 dude
lil_tikester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lil_tikester
Member since 2008 • 48 Posts

and i doubt theyll go multiplat with this

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Symphonycometh
[QUOTE="Symphonycometh"]Kingdom Hearts? Who cares? Those games have NEVER pushed a console gameplay wise or graphic wise.lil_tikester
...kingdom hearts one AND two were some of the best games on the ps2 dude

I'm not allowed to argue at this moment, but let's just say I don't agree with KH2. And no. KH never did push the power of the consoles. It won't now, it won't later....In my opinion.
DNChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DNChan
Member since 2008 • 249 Posts
I hope not :( But anyways, I think the ps3 is best for this game - huge rpg fanbase and enough power to render awesome graphics. Even though the Wii is meant for family and kids, I think the square character models and animations from the previous two games need to be enhanced, and can only be done so with the ps3's power. I can only see KH1 and KH2 being ported to the Wii, but probably not the third instalment.
Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts
Shhh, don't let them hear you!!
erica1633

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 erica1633
Member since 2005 • 210 Posts
Dude that sounds like a dumb statement cause KH 1 and 2 were huge huge games and it didn't push console sales cause it was on the ps2 everyone already had one anyways durrr. That statement is erronious
AnFangs_Endes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 AnFangs_Endes
Member since 2007 • 3785 Posts

and i doubt theyll go multiplat with this

lil_tikester

You could be right.

There's the chance they'll put it only on the Wii, so it wouldn't even be a PS3/360 multiplat.

vivi2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 vivi2000
Member since 2004 • 212 Posts

I think it will be on Wii, the Wii seems to have the right age group for a game like that, being a family and kiddie console will better suit a Disney themed game.paul265

Play some Nintendo games before talking nonsense.

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Symphonycometh
I think it will be on Wii, the Wii seems to have the right age group for a game like that, being a family and kiddie console will better suit a Disney themed game.paul265
lol...Nothing says kiddie like KH1's need to turn the worlds upside down in twisted darkness and showing the human weakness involving the heart. :roll:
shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#20 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts

I'm sorry but I don't think the Wii has the capabilities graphically to withstand KH3, no matter how "kiddie" the game may seem.

This may sound ignorant but, is there really a huge 360 RPG fanbase? I always thought the people who buy this system are more into shooters, I mean, some of the 360s top sellers are, well, shooters. Thats not to say that there aren't RPG lovers who own a 360 of course.

alwayspureblood
well by sales the jrpgs are selling badly, really its stupid for square Enix marketing to make jrpgs on 360. the best selling jrpg i know of on 360 is 0.70 mil which is not bad but could of been much more better for what it is.
laptop12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 laptop12
Member since 2007 • 638 Posts
Sony is so stupid when they lost Square for their own, wiz FFXIII, KH3, ps3 will really can sell so much