I want to buy Dead Space 2 and im a little bit confused

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tanya_19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Tanya_19
Member since 2009 • 396 Posts
What exactly includes the dead space 2 limited edition? is there any other editions out there for dead space 2? thanks.
Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#3 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts

The LE, which is really the standard edition for the PS3 version, comes with Dead Space Extraction for free. Aside from the LE, there's also a Collector's Edition which ships with a toy, some DLC, the soundtrack, and an art piece on top of the LE.

Slashkice
The PS3 CE doesn't have the "toy". Only Xbox 360 gets the laser cutter replica.
Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Keasy4
Member since 2003 • 16843 Posts
[QUOTE="Slashkice"]

The LE, which is really the standard edition for the PS3 version, comes with Dead Space Extraction for free. Aside from the LE, there's also a Collector's Edition which ships with a toy, some DLC, the soundtrack, and an art piece on top of the LE.

JasonDarksavior

so does the ps3... and you get a voucher for the multiplayer..
nightshade869

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 nightshade869
Member since 2007 • 3457 Posts
[QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"][QUOTE="Slashkice"]

Your are wrong, at least for the North America version. Both the CE on the PS3 and Xbox come with the same items, but Extraction is included in the PS3 CE and LE.
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
[QUOTE="Slashkice"]

JasonDarksavior

i advice u to do some research before posting nonsense
Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#7 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts

[QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"][QUOTE="Slashkice"]

JoKeR_421

Well, I live in Australia and only the Xbox 360 version gets the laser cutter over here.

Please read the 3rd paragraph.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/13/dead-space-2-collectors-edition-with-replica-plasma-cutter-leak/

edthetinker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 edthetinker
Member since 2007 • 1373 Posts
I got my PS3 "toy." I like it.
paradigm68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 paradigm68
Member since 2003 • 5588 Posts

[QUOTE="JoKeR_421"][QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"] The PS3 CE doesn't have the "toy". Only Xbox 360 gets the laser cutter replica.JasonDarksavior

Well, I live in Australia and only the Xbox 360 version gets the laser cutter over here.

Please read the 3rd paragraph.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/13/dead-space-2-collectors-edition-with-replica-plasma-cutter-leak/

Well my PS3 CE copy of the game has the replica Plasma Cutter, I don't know about the Australia version, but you should state you are talking about the Australia version in the first place. Anyways to TC, if you are confused. "Limited Edition (which you can get as long as you buy any copy of Dead Space 2 in the next couple of weeks) has Dead Space Extraction and the words "Limited Edition" on the cover and disc. While the "Collectors Edition" has the Limited Edition in it, a soundtrack, a replica Plasma Cutter thing, a little art postcard, and a code for a exclusive suit and gun.