I think Sony should make a game that...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

P-vs-P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 P-vs-P
Member since 2009 • 237 Posts

I think Sony should make a game consisting of all its gaming icons. Take Rachet and Clank, Nathan Hale & Drake, Snake, Sackboy, Helghast and whatever else they might have. Use those characters to make a melee fighting game or racing game or something like that. That would be cool.

Mutt523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 Mutt523
Member since 2008 • 3805 Posts

I think Sony should make a game consisting of all its gaming icons. Take Rachet and Clank, Nathan Hale & Drake, Snake, Sackboy, Helghast and whatever else they might have. Use those characters to make a melee fighting game or racing game or something like that. That would be cool.

P-vs-P
The problem with this idea you basically can have no story at all. I mean you are going to have snake team up and fight someone like sackboy? some games suceeded with no story at all but I don't know about this idea.
P-vs-P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 P-vs-P

[QUOTE="P-vs-P"]

Mutt523

The problem with this idea you basically can have no story at all. I mean you are going to have snake team up and fight someone like sackboy? some games suceeded with no story at all but I don't know about this idea.

It could be like Nintendo's games but with more unique elements. It could be some what party game. It can have lots of different game modes. There's lots of oppertunities. They can make crazy graphics and animations and there's alot more characters Sony could add to the game such as Kratos, Chimera, Daxter or Jak.

samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts

Super Mash Sis. Scuffle?

:lol:

White_wolf_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 White_wolf_eye
Member since 2009 • 2886 Posts

A ripp off super smahs bros? Great idea, now we wait for sony to get sued.

Mutt523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Mutt523
[QUOTE="P-vs-P"]

[QUOTE="Mutt523"][QUOTE="P-vs-P"]

It could be like Nintendo's games but with more unique elements. It could be some what party game. It can have lots of different game modes. There's lots of oppertunities. They can make crazy graphics and animations and there's alot more characters Sony could add to the game such as Kratos, Chimera, Daxter or Jak.

excuse me if I am wrong ,but it sounfs like you want to take guys from violent games (Kratos,Snake etc) and put them into a kiddies game?
Xul_Onerom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Xul_Onerom
Member since 2007 • 119 Posts

Sony should make a game in which every character is a hot chick and they make out with each other all the time. I'd call it "Crab Nicholson's Super Awesome Lesbian Adventure"

P-vs-P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 P-vs-P

[QUOTE="P-vs-P"]

[QUOTE="Mutt523"] The problem with this idea you basically can have no story at all. I mean you are going to have snake team up and fight someone like sackboy? some games suceeded with no story at all but I don't know about this idea.Mutt523

excuse me if I am wrong ,but it sounfs like you want to take guys from violent games (Kratos,Snake etc) and put them into a kiddies game?

Naw. The game should be very violent. Every player with their own moves fight against each other, race against each other, car fight against each other... There's alot more they can do with it.

Mutt523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Mutt523
[QUOTE="P-vs-P"]

[QUOTE="Mutt523"][QUOTE="P-vs-P"]

Naw. The game should be very violent. Every player with their own moves fight against each other, race against each other, car fight against each other... There's alot more they can do with it.

I guess aslong as its not the basic 1 vs 1 fight to the death over and over again It could be good.
P-vs-P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 P-vs-P

I think making a game like that would attract alot of people

White_wolf_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 White_wolf_eye
Member since 2009 • 2886 Posts

P-vs-P

more like little kids thinking its another smach bros, then there would be screaming 10 year olds with mics EVERYWERE, OH THE HORROR!!!!!

runekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 runekey
Member since 2008 • 697 Posts

Sony is already ripping off Nintendo's WiiMote, now you want them to steal GAME ideas, too??

Mutt523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Mutt523

Sony is already ripping off Nintendo's WiiMote, now you want them to steal GAME ideas, too??

runekey

Only the rare good ones

KungFuPanda12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#14 KungFuPanda12
Member since 2008 • 66 Posts

teaches u to cook

P-vs-P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 P-vs-P

runekey

That's how you make things better. Take basic ideas or technology and make it better... It's not exactly copying.

OriginalJonty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 OriginalJonty
Member since 2009 • 1087 Posts

It could work if every Sony Game Universe collided, kind of like Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe but better. Get a giant dev behind it, like Rockstar or Naughty Dog, a team of brilliant writers and you could potentially have the best game ever made.

mep69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mep69
Member since 2008 • 1926 Posts

P-vs-P
This has been done before, so meh...
gamer082009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 gamer082009
Member since 2007 • 6679 Posts
Sony should make a game that's like Syphon Filter, that way I'd be inclined on getting a PS3 again. Man I miss Gabe Logan and Lian Xing!
RTUUMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 RTUUMM
Member since 2008 • 4859 Posts
It they should make a fighting game, yes, but not like Super Smash Bro. cuz thats just copying. So they should make it like a serious more realistic fighting game like SoulCaliber.
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Naw, I'm ok. Unless Jann Walker is a playable character, I would pass.

Avatar image for The_Pig_Hostage
The_Pig_Hostage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 The_Pig_Hostage
Member since 2007 • 3702 Posts

[QUOTE="P-vs-P"]

White_wolf_eye

more like little kids thinking its another smach bros, then there would be screaming 10 year olds with mics EVERYWERE, OH THE HORROR!!!!!

Isn't that the case with pretty much every online game?