Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 CommanderZane
Member since 2018 • 7 Posts

Hi guys,

At the moment me and my friends are really struggling to find a fun game. Obviously fortnite is insanely popular and all but we are not having any fun. I am hoping you guys can help me find another game to play. I would really want to play a 4 player co-op PvE game. I have already played the following games: GTA, Rocket League, Fortnite, FIFA, and I am playing ARK at the moment. I also wouldn't mind a PvP game but playing against the CPU has my preference because of difficuly sliders. It just makes life easier and a bit more fun.

Thanks a lot!

cejay0813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cejay0813
Member since 2004 • 1939 Posts

Helldivers.

If you haven't played it, it's fun when you're playing with a group who all have mics. Pretty straightforward and actually a challenge on it's hardest difficulty. Think Diablo 3 but as a stick shooter.... speaking of which... Diablo 3 also.

CommanderZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CommanderZane
Member since 2018 • 7 Posts

@cejay0813:

@cejay0813 said:

Helldivers.

If you haven't played it, it's fun when you're playing with a group who all have mics. Pretty straightforward and actually a challenge on it's hardest difficulty. Think Diablo 3 but as a stick shooter.... speaking of which... Diablo 3 also.

Dude, thanks a lot. I will definitely have a look at both of them. Im also curious about your thoughts on borderlands. Or is that not your cup of tea

MagnusZerock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MagnusZerock
Member since 2018 • 27 Posts

You should check out Monster Hunter World. They recently crossed platform with Final Fantasy 14, and it is just amazing. It's PVE, there is no PVP option. All you do is fight giant monsters, and you can group up with your friends.

mailbox88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mailbox88
Member since 2018 • 3 Posts

thank you