I know this is brought up a lot, but...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

terafumos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 terafumos
Member since 2004 • 405 Posts

...okay, so there are great deals running on eBay and elsewhere for PSP Gos. I slightly prefer their overall design to the 3000, but some games aren't (and future ones don't seem like they will be) available on the Go. So is it a better idea to snag the Go or to grab a 3000 along with a nice memory stick, in your opinion?

JohnnyWPSP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#2 JohnnyWPSP
Member since 2009 • 1895 Posts

A 3000 is way better

wwefanforlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#3 wwefanforlife
Member since 2006 • 3248 Posts

I like the 3000 better then the PSP Go mostly as you get more choice on UMD then what the Playstation Store has to offer and the prices are cheaper for UMD games then downloads.

anbu-black-ops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 anbu-black-ops
Member since 2008 • 2380 Posts

...okay, so there are great deals running on eBay and elsewhere for PSP Gos. I slightly prefer their overall design to the 3000, but some games aren't (and future ones don't seem like they will be) available on the Go. So is it a better idea to snag the Go or to grab a 3000 along with a nice memory stick, in your opinion?

terafumos

If games are your concern, then psp3000 otherwise get a pspgo. They cost almost the same imo if you get a psp3000 core, a 16 memory card, data cable and one game you like (since the go comes with 1 game plus theadditional promo game).

eejus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 eejus
Member since 2006 • 243 Posts

If you haven't played anything on the PSP yet then get the Go as there are many many games to choose from the PSN. Yeah, some games that you have looked into might not be on the PSN but there are many other good ones. I've only heard of one future game that will not be on the PSN which is Kingdom Hearts; I'm sure most all games to be released in the future will be on PSN.