i have to download all firmware upgrade?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

azzamy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 azzamy
Member since 2007 • 81 Posts

1)i just buy a new ps3 .. i have to download all firmware upgrades or just new 1 ?

2)when will ps3 blu ray cds availiable and tell me what will price?pirates cds luk exactly as original?

3)can i save my ps2 and ps1 games on my ps3 hard drive? and can i save mu game progree on it?

4)sony has nt  released ps3 but some asian version ps3 are here can i still connect net and can go to psn ?

MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#2 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts

1)i just buy a new ps3 .. i have to download all firmware upgrades or just new 1 ?

2)when will ps3 blu ray cds availiable and tell me what will price?pirates cds luk exactly as original?

3)can i save my ps2 and ps1 games on my ps3 hard drive? and can i save mu game progree on it?

4)sony has nt  released ps3 but some asian version ps3 are here can i still connect net and can go to psn ?

azzamy
1. Just have to download the newest update 2. Are you talking about the blank blu-ray dvd's? If so, you can find them at virgin records. 3. Yes you can save your PS1/PS2 games on the PS3. 4. Yes.
brotherreese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 brotherreese
Member since 2003 • 1049 Posts

1) The most recent update has all previous updates included.

2) Amazon.com and Suncoast Video has a selection of Blu-Ray movies.

3) You'll need this memory card adapter. http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Accessories/SCPH-98042

4) If it is a Sony PS3, then you should have internet access, if you have internet service.

MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#4 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts

3) You'll need this memory card adapter. http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Accessories/SCPH-98042

4) If it is a Sony PS3, then you should have internet access, if you have internet service.

brotherreese
3. You don't need a memory card adapter. I save my ps2 games and ps1 games on their without it. You only need an adapter if you're bringing ps1/ps1 games over from the memory card. You can play the ps1/ps2 games on the PS3 if you're playing from the start AND you can save. I'm playing rogue galaxy on my PS3.
Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Thomasdeleo
Member since 2006 • 1984 Posts
[QUOTE="brotherreese"]

MusashiSensi
3. You don't need a memory card adapter. I save my ps2 games and ps1 games on their without it. You only need an adapter if you're bringing ps1/ps1 games over from the memory card. You can play the ps1/ps2 games on the PS3 if you're playing from the start AND you can save. I'm playing rogue galaxy on my PS3.

Yes thats correct
ringbling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ringbling
Member since 2004 • 969 Posts
Read the instructions that came with it, it tells you about all of that. Work on that grammar too.
janzaruk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 janzaruk
Member since 2005 • 726 Posts
Read the instructions that came with it, it tells you about all of that. Work on that grammar too.ringbling
DITTO