I have a Unreal Tournament 3 question.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bubblehash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Bubblehash
Member since 2004 • 2914 Posts
Do alot of people play this on the PS3? I was thinking of getting a FPS for my PS3, and this is the only one with K/M support. I will get the game if there are plenty of people playing.
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
Not many people play.
jquest123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jquest123
Member since 2007 • 765 Posts

Not many people play.Duckman5

yes im surprised at this, such a good game IMO but I heard its not out in Europe yet so that probably why

Bubblehash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Bubblehash
I guess I will wait until it hits europe, then see how the online activity is.
dreaded_sledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dreaded_sledge
Member since 2005 • 160 Posts
I don't know the exact number of people playing online but there are always a lot of games to choose from. All different game types too. Decent amount of competition as well.
kazanator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 kazanator
Member since 2005 • 167 Posts
I play and enjoy this game more than any other online shooter, not that many people play it in comparison to cod4 / overated piece of rubbish lol
tonka_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tonka_92
Member since 2004 • 268 Posts

I'm in europe and I played it a few times online but nobody seems to know that there are some good mods out there because nobody seems to use any of the good ones, and it's kind of laggy with the whole latency from here to NA...

back on topic: If you want big multiplayer battles the game to get would be cod4, but if youre dead set on the whole kb/m gameplay then get ut3 coz theres always a few games online that allow it, and the community playin it on ps3 is only going to get bigger once it officially gets released in europe and the rest of the world

zeke2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 zeke2040
Member since 2005 • 1575 Posts
well i have it , and its mad fun to play , but the major fun part is that, when you have friends that have the same game, then that 's when war comes in... i think its a pretty good game..
CellAnimation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 CellAnimation
Member since 2007 • 6116 Posts
I'm in Australia and I imported a copy. Whenever I host a game it will be full within a few minutes. As far as I am aware heaps of people are playing this game.
tgschmidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 tgschmidt
Member since 2004 • 3167 Posts
i've never had a lack of players whether i'm joining a game or hosting a game. it's not one i play all the time but it is one i pop in after a bad day :)
Wildact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 Wildact
Member since 2008 • 378 Posts
get it when its out worldwide... its not even out in my country yet (new zealand)
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts
I've never had a problem finding a game. I think a lot of people host, though. Whenever I host, no one joins but I can always find a game to join. It's weird.
Bubblehash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Bubblehash

I'm in europe and I played it a few times online but nobody seems to know that there are some good mods out there because nobody seems to use any of the good ones, and it's kind of laggy with the whole latency from here to NA...

back on topic: If you want big multiplayer battles the game to get would be cod4, but if youre dead set on the whole kb/m gameplay then get ut3 coz theres always a few games online that allow it, and the community playin it on ps3 is only going to get bigger once it officially gets released in europe and the rest of the world

tonka_92
It has to have K/M support, or I am not interested. I will stick to my PC for FPSers until they get some more with K/M support.
MaForce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14 MaForce
Member since 2007 • 533 Posts
not a lot of people play but europes getting it soon so the players will go up. Right now i can always find a game but not always with the kick a$$ mods. If you just want k/m suport this is the game for you, but i have to say download the mutators and maps from ut3mod.com.