I have a PSP Go but my bro doesnt

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mok27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mok27
Member since 2009 • 198 Posts

Does anybody know if my bro could sign in onto my account because he might be getting one for christmas and i dont think he'll get one if he cant sign in on my account and download all my games.

Rorzyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Rorzyn
Member since 2009 • 87 Posts

I don't know you should go and contact SONY support.

mok27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mok27

thanks.....

SadPSPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#4 SadPSPAddict
Member since 2006 • 5462 Posts

Yes he will be able to. My wife and I both have the 3000 model and anything I buy and download I can also put on hers. The same will apply to you and your brother. I think the only restriction is that you PSN account will have to be the "active" account on his Go for him to play the games - i.e. if he creates his own PSN account and signs on with that he then won't be able to play the games downloadd under your account. That's my understanding anyway!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

Yes he will be able to. My wife and I both have the 3000 model and anything I buy and download I can also put on hers. The same will apply to you and your brother. I think the only restriction is that you PSN account will have to be the "active" account on his Go for him to play the games - i.e. if he creates his own PSN account and signs on with that he then won't be able to play the games downloadd under your account. That's my understanding anyway!

SadPSPAddict
exactly right, if you plan on always sharing the same account, and both spending on that one, it will be seemless. but if you get seperate accounts it will get complicated. suffice to say the awnser to your question is yes
motherboop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 motherboop
Member since 2007 • 2382 Posts

[/Q

Rorzyn

You're alot of help... If that's how you post then mabye the forums aren't for you. TC, yes, you can assign and activate 5 different PSP units with your PSN account. just got to the XMB on your PSP, sign in to the network with your account on his PSP, then choose "Activate system"

Manticore7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Manticore7
Member since 2009 • 864 Posts

Well now you and your brother can have lots of fun!

mok27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mok27

[/Q[QUOTE="Rorzyn"]

motherboop

You're alot of help... If that's how you post then mabye the forums aren't for you. TC, yes, you can assign and activate 5 different PSP units with your PSN account. just got to the XMB on your PSP, sign in to the network with your account on his PSP, then choose "Activate system"

Thanks alot guys it really helped! Except for Rorzyn...