I forget my login e-mail and password for the EA account linked w/ my PS3!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jason_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jason_A
Member since 2006 • 2121 Posts

I would like to log into my EA account and view statistics etc. for EA games that I have on my PS3. I also want to log into EA's site, the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 site and the http://veteran.battlefield.com/ sites so that I can associate two Battlefield game with my PS3 which will get me "veteran" Battlefield status which unlocks a free rifle (M1 Garand) in the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 game.

MY PROBLEM IS THAT I CANNOT RECALL WHAT Y LOGIN E-MAIL ADDRESS AND PASSWORD ARE FOR MY EA ACCOUNT THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH MY PS3.

I know that my PS3 is in fact associated with an EA account (for which I can't recall the login e-mail or password) so the solution is not that I need to create an EA account to begin with and associate it with my PS3. I know the PS3 is associated with an EA account because I have another EA account that is associated with my Xbox 360 and in that account, if I try to add my PS3 name to be associated with the account (by going to the "Add a persona" section), I get a message that says that PS3 name is already taken (which I presume means that that PS3 name is already associated with another EA account).

I should also mention that I know that the login e-mail and password for the EA account associated with my PS3 is NOT the same login e-mail and password for my PS3 account as I have tried using this and it doesn't work.

I can log into my EA account associated with my PS3 for some EA games on my actual PS3 but this doesn't help me. For example, I just started up the Fight Night Round 4 demo, selected the "login to EA" option and it logged in, but this didn't help me find out what the login e-mail address and password were.

I am logged into EA now for posting this using an extra new account that I created (and again, I can't import my PS3 persona into it because I get the error message saying my PS3 name is already taken – which presumably means it is already associated with another EA account).

Thanks for any help.

jw7103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 jw7103
Member since 2005 • 210 Posts
goto ea's website and use forgot my password on it and if you can remember ur ps3 name you maybe able to obtain login details that way