i cant watch movies in my ps3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

chertin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 chertin
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

people i need some help i cant watch movies in my ps3 please help me

RoganSarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 RoganSarine
Member since 2005 • 1490 Posts
Yea, because you know information like that helps us alot. Are you sure you're trying to find your video files/video disc under the VIDEO tab not the GAME tab? Or maybe you didn't put the disc in? Or maybe you didn't finish the download? Maybe you didn't plug your PS3 in? MAYBE YOU DON'T EVEN GOT A PS3?!
NinjaMunkey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 NinjaMunkey01
Member since 2007 • 7485 Posts

is it in the MP 4 format? i dont know muvch about this stuff but I think it must be that or something. just get a converter on your PC so you can make videoes work on the ps3. hope I helped (a bit) It could be that.Nero can convert videoes to MP4, and I useit to stream stuff to my ps3. its great.

But maybe if you added more information to your problem someone who knows more about this sort of thing can help more.

zeroskater1015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 zeroskater1015
Member since 2006 • 632 Posts
i found it hard to watch movies IN my ps3 till i pulled the top off of the ps3. it just got in the way.
KuroiOokami45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 KuroiOokami45
Member since 2005 • 308 Posts

Yea, because you know information like that helps us alot. Are you sure you're trying to find your video files/video disc under the VIDEO tab not the GAME tab? Or maybe you didn't put the disc in? Or maybe you didn't finish the download? Maybe you didn't plug your PS3 in? MAYBE YOU DON'T EVEN GOT A PS3?!RoganSarine

That actually made me laugh out loud. Maybe it was the way I imagined someone would say this post, but it was funny anyway.

But yeah i think you get the point now TC. Some more info would better help us in assisting you.

chertin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 chertin
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
look i have a movie and i want to save it in my ps3 but it tells me that my ps3 cant read the movie what should i do
ginraisama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ginraisama
Member since 2006 • 719 Posts

Yea, because you know information like that helps us alot. Are you sure you're trying to find your video files/video disc under the VIDEO tab not the GAME tab? Or maybe you didn't put the disc in? Or maybe you didn't finish the download? Maybe you didn't plug your PS3 in? MAYBE YOU DON'T EVEN GOT A PS3?!RoganSarine

hehe... i lol'd irl also :P

ginraisama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ginraisama

look i have a movie and i want to save it in my ps3 but it tells me that my ps3 cant read the movie what should i dochertin

lol... you better tell all the story... otherwise people can't help you.

be as specific as you can.

this "i have a movie and i want to save it and it says it cant" is a bit too vague

Amsterdamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Amsterdamned
Member since 2003 • 118 Posts
According to the title of this thread my advice is to buy a TV as well...
ginraisama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ginraisama

According to the title of this thread my advice is to buy a TV as well...Amsterdamned

and glasses maybe :P

KuroiOokami45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KuroiOokami45
Member since 2005 • 308 Posts

look i have a movie and i want to save it in my ps3 but it tells me that my ps3 cant read the movie what should i dochertin

I'll assume your not talking about a physical DVD, since the PS3 can read more formats than anything else out right now.

If your trying to save a DVD you put into your PS3 onto it's hardrive, then that won't work.

So do you have it saved on your computer, and are trying to use a media server or USB device to transfer it over?

You may need to convert the format of your saved movie. If its in AVI. form then that explains it, and you should convert it to MPEG-4, or -2. I use Kate's Video Converter, but I'm sure other people use better ones.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

people i need some help i cant watch movies in my ps3 please help me

chertin
.....Seems like you are a fake.