I beat GTA4 now what?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

baller72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 baller72
Member since 2007 • 1847 Posts

Ok I beat GTA a like last tuesday and now I cant find nothing to do in it except multiplayer...

nobody calls me and I cant talk to anyone... the internet does not work and the comedy club is not producing any material... I mean I still the assasin missions and the random people you meet but I mean why does it say I am only 61% if I cant do anything else besides assasin missions...

What am I missing? What are yall doing in the single player world does something eventually come up after you beat the game? please let me know cause if not I will just stick to multiplayer and never play the single player again.

Oh yea I beat the game in all ways possible.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 avataraang1
Member since 2006 • 5436 Posts
Stunt jumps and finding and killing all 200 pidgeons. But honestly the game is done since its not fun anymore
realistic44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 realistic44
Member since 2008 • 8458 Posts

Stunt jumps and finding and killing all 200 pidgeons. But honestly the game is done since its not fun anymoreavataraang1

Yea its getting to the point when im starting to sick of it lol, thats why i got condemned 2:P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 avataraang1

[QUOTE="avataraang1"]Stunt jumps and finding and killing all 200 pidgeons. But honestly the game is done since its not fun anymorerealistic44

Yea its getting to the point when im starting to sick of it lol, thats why i got condemned 2:P

They need new weapons and at least a parachute, If they add a parachute and weapons Ill forget planes and tanks
PRKiNG45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 PRKiNG45
Member since 2008 • 318 Posts

Stunt jumps and finding and killing all 200 pidgeons. But honestly the game is done since its not fun anymoreavataraang1

To 100%, you also need to do the street races, deliver cars for Stevie. Do the Exotic Exports from Brucie I think and when you were given the option of killing someone or keeping them alive, some of them have missions.

I don't understand what you guys were expecting, this GTA is no different from any other. If anything, there is actually more to do when you beat the game. Now all of a sudden, GTA is "teh boring" after beating it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 avataraang1

[QUOTE="avataraang1"]Stunt jumps and finding and killing all 200 pidgeons. But honestly the game is done since its not fun anymorePRKiNG45

To 100%, you also need to do the street races, deliver cars for Stevie. Do the Exotic Exports from Brucie I think and when you were given the option of killing someone or keeping them alive, some of them have missions.

I don't understand what you guys were expecting, this GTA is no different from any other. If anything, there is actually more to do when you beat the game. Now all of a sudden, GTA is "teh boring" after beating it.

Comeon extremely small amount of weapons to use. 6 stars is back to old GTA3 version of police. NO PARACHUTES IN NYC! No tanks or planes. Comeon man
kirk4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kirk4ever
Member since 2005 • 3543 Posts

gtaiv is GOOD story wise and mew engine and everything but does not have ANY contect-in previous titles you went and explored so much and did so much-hair styles/tattos.many dates,parachuting...i can keep naming stuff to do

im so bore din gtaiv that i just go to empire state building and jum[ down

I3loo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 I3loo
Member since 2008 • 184 Posts

wow, you already beat it?

get a life:)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 avataraang1

I3loo
I beat it two days after it as released .......
Devourment423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Devourment423
Member since 2005 • 2163 Posts
Play it again.
baller72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 baller72

I3loo
I have a great life I do plenty of things besides play games...I guess maybe I should be more like you...
baller72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 baller72

[QUOTE="avataraang1"]Stunt jumps and finding and killing all 200 pidgeons. But honestly the game is done since its not fun anymorePRKiNG45

It is very differnt... I mean it seems like the city extra stuff is dead after you beat it... their are no more updates in the comedy clubs...the assasin missions are the only thing worth doing since no one picks up the phone anymore... besides the races and side mission stuff...

I mean it is just like GTA3 where when you beat the game their are not enough things for you to do... on san andreas you can just pick the game up years later and play it like it is brand new.... well fun wise... This GTA game feels more like an actual linear type of game than a sandbox due to the fact the city feels a lot less lifeless after you beat it...

I mean come on the main focus of the game is the cell phone and after you beat it there is barely a purpose in having it.... you girlfriends eventually break up with you your friends dont want to hang out and just about everyone else is dead....

I would be real mad at this game if it was not for the multiplayer.... but i must say even though the game is more linear I do beleive it deserves a 10 just based on the small things added to the single player.

My only beef is that after you beat there does not seem to be a purpose in playing it anymore.

GTA4 better focus on story

GTA San Andreas more SINGLE player fun after you beat it.

baller72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 baller72
correction I mean playin the single player anymore...I still play it for the multiplayer
chrissytina730

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 chrissytina730
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
condemed is good i got condemed 2 blood shot im in the doll factory where that lady beats u with an oversized lollipop i cant kill her ive tried everything
Vader993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Vader993
Member since 2010 • 7533 Posts

gta 4 was kind of boring,get infamous