How to redeem PSP Go 3 free games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SiKh22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SiKh22
Member since 2006 • 4661 Posts

I just got the PSP go, got it for $100 new, but to the point, it says log into the PSN with a new or existing account, I already have the PSN from PS3, when I log into the PSN store from the Go, what exactly do I do? download a demo to show I've been in the store? Some say you go online to the Playstation website to register your PSP, confused, yes!

Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#2 Daavpuke
Member since 2009 • 13771 Posts
I'll start with the obvious questions: Did you check the manual for redeem information? Did you go to the Playstation site and checked out the specific PSP Go section? Most obviously: Did you Google it?
LMW-STU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 LMW-STU
Member since 2010 • 32 Posts
If our talking about that offer that SONY are doing,then you'll have to download the PSPgo special promotion theme.I'm not sure i it's still on the store,but if it is,download it and look in your e-mail.There should be a message from SONY.Follow the e-mail details to redeem those free games
meteo_ryte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#4 meteo_ryte
Member since 2005 • 1962 Posts

All you have to do is log onto your account from your PSP Go. That's all the promo states is required, and they'll email you the promo code. Takes 7 days, although i've heard of people getting it faster, like within 45 minutes, but also longer, like months. I waited 10 days then emailed Sony and they responded within 24 hrs with a voucher code.

When you use the code, make sure you have a master account, NOT a sub-account. The Go we have is for my daughter, who has a sub-account under mine. I was told to redeem the voucher code under the master account, but wasn't told the sub-account isn't linked to content at all. So i ended up with the downloads and she can't use any of it. She only cared about LBP anyway so we just payed for a download under the sub-account - Sony wouldn't offer any consolation for screwing me over.

pthtruc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pthtruc
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

All you have to do is log onto your account from your PSP Go. That's all the promo states is required, and they'll email you the promo code. Takes 7 days, although i've heard of people getting it faster, like within 45 minutes, but also longer, like months. I waited 10 days then emailed Sony and they responded within 24 hrs with a voucher code.

When you use the code, make sure you have a master account, NOT a sub-account. The Go we have is for my daughter, who has a sub-account under mine. I was told to redeem the voucher code under the master account, but wasn't told the sub-account isn't linked to content at all. So i ended up with the downloads and she can't use any of it. She only cared about LBP anyway so we just payed for a download under the sub-account - Sony wouldn't offer any consolation for screwing me over.

meteo_ryte
Hi meteo_ryte, Which Sony email address you used? I want to email them too. I have been waiting for more than a month. Thank you in advance.
Richard841

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Richard841
Member since 2005 • 238 Posts
If our talking about that offer that SONY are doing,then you'll have to download the PSPgo special promotion theme.I'm not sure i it's still on the store,but if it is,download it and look in your e-mail.There should be a message from SONY.Follow the e-mail details to redeem those free gamesLMW-STU
This is correct although it can takes ages for the code to be emailed :(
mooschy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mooschy
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
i have been wating for 30 days now ad still haven't got the redeem code please can u give it to me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN U GIVE THE CODE to me THANX so much!!!!!!!! =)