how to buy playstation network points without playstation store access on ps3??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rishu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rishu123
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Hi.. i am from india and currently we cannot access playstation store from my region. TO overcome that problem i created a account with a US address. Now the playstation store can be accessed, but the new problem is, that i want to download the napaln and cordite expansion pack for killzone2 (my first ever payable download). Since my credit cards (AMEX) is registered in india, i cannot purchase the map. I can not make any transaction with my indian credit card and have no relative living in the US whose card i can use. somebody help me resolve this peculiar problem. Also, is there a playstation authorised website from where i can purchase playstation network points? my psn id is rishu123 any help is appreciated as i am new to this forum.
jonnyt61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jonnyt61
Member since 2003 • 2147 Posts
I think the best thing you can do, is buy a Playstation points card over Ebay. These credit your account with a certain amount of money, based on the value of the card, I believe. I don't think there is anywhere that will allow you to import it, outside of sites like Ebay, and 3rd party sellers on Amazon.com. Currently, they're only available in America and Japan, however, they will soon be available in Europe too. Though, if you're looking to purchase content off the US store, I -think- you'll need to buy an American points card. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help, I'm from the UK, so don't have much experience with the cards myself. I wish you the best of luck in getting it sorted out though :)
Fajsha_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Fajsha_
Member since 2009 • 116 Posts

I kinda have the same problems with the psn store... without a creditcard you can't buy anything, i live in the Netherlands
I contacted sony about psn-prepaid cards, they said that there still working on the prepaid cards but they have no idea when it comes out in europe
Downloadble content is pretty much a must if you online alot
Im kinda sick of having to buy things with through someone else who does own a credit card haha..
its hard getting one myself for some reasson

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 kweeni
Member since 2007 • 11413 Posts
wow dude you have like one of the best grammar i ever saw on this site xD sorry just felt like saying it lol
Fajsha_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Fajsha_
Member since 2009 • 116 Posts

hahaha dont blame you
its a fact, dutch people = crappy english grammar

edit: reading my own post makes me realize.. i crossed the line with that post

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kweeni

hahaha dont blame you
its a fact, dutch people = crappy english grammar

Fajsha_

i might live in belgium but i'm not really dutch :P

Avatar image for deactivated-58f6434d57f33
deactivated-58f6434d57f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 deactivated-58f6434d57f33
Member since 2009 • 1171 Posts

Don't bother yourself with buying those ''expensive'' psn cards. Register here and start earning your psn cardfor U.S account today!

Enter here

rishu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rishu123
well.. nobody seems to be able to help! lol..
Amster_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 Amster_G
Member since 2009 • 4329 Posts

wow dude you have like one of the best grammar i ever saw on this site xD sorry just felt like saying it lolkweeni

So do you! :P

hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts

You could always buy a US prepaid credit card or setup a paypal account and then get a PayPal debit card for that account

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kweeni

[QUOTE="kweeni"]wow dude you have like one of the best grammar i ever saw on this site xD sorry just felt like saying it lolAmster_G

So do you! :P

rishu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rishu123
hey.. the psn card thing is a mystery.. i got a psn card no. from singapore via gaminglue.com and it worked just fine.. only problem .. i think singapore is NTSC and my ps3 is PAL so that downloaded killzone 2 maps dint work :( can anyone tell me if malaysian PS3 is also NTSC or is it PAL? thanks..