how is Dead or Alive 5 Last Round?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AgeThe6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

#1 AgeThe6
Member since 2014 • 179 Posts

I've played many fighting games before and looking for one to hold me over till Mortal Kombat X.

since I'm trying to save money on the order. I was given this game a try and enjoyed the free trial.

How is the full game and do they have a good balance for newcomers and veterans.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@agethe6:

Surely your aware of this, but no-one plays DoA for the game mechanics. Its good but people don't care about the fighting.

Its all about the boobs and ass physics, and the jigglyness, and...well you get the rest...

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@GTR12:

Nobody gets into DoA for the mechanics at first but the mechanics are what keep them playing once they initial appeal of flopping tits wears off.....

Its the best of the 3D fighters.....

The thing that bothers me is all the female characters jiggle but Bass Armstrong Doesn't..... they should fix that immediately....

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

With that said.... DoA has a rather shitty net code by fighting game standards....

Best played locally against people in the same room as you.... which is good because you get see that look of despair in their eyes when you cream ttheir ass.

DoA is also the only fighting game I know of right now with Tag mode thats coming to 8th Gen consoles.....

Mortal Kombat X is all right too I guess... its definitely more Asymmetrical

BH14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By BH14
Member since 2005 • 1927 Posts

You should have bought Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round for $10 on PSN during flash sale. There was a flash sale for Ultimate on 2/13-2/16. I bought Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate and then I got the free upgrade to Last Round..... Don't be fooled by the female characters bodies. There are plenty of great things to like from the game. The game takes skill like every other fighting game but it is a bit easier to learn than Virtua Fighter or Tekken. I pretty much have all the fighting games for PS3. Even though I prefer Tekken or Virtua Fighter, I highly recommend this game. The annoying thing about the game is the DLC costumes (kind of like Capcom) as they charge too much but I really don't have a right to complain because I paid a measly $10 for the game.

AgeThe6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

#6 AgeThe6
Member since 2014 • 179 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu: thanks for the feedback.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points