How do I play online(web) with MHFU?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hanfry (25 posts) -

I just brought the game, but i don't know how to connect my PSP on the internet to play with other players:?

I have need for speed carbon and all i do is turn on WLAN then connect to my router and its done, i see other a window with all the rooms to join a game online... how do i do it with MHFU since there is no options for connecting to the internet and the only way to play with others is going to reunion room, but that's for wireless gamepley with other people near you...

thank you :)

#2 Posted by leonklauser (187 posts) -

I just brought the game, but i don't know how to connect my PSP on the internet to play with other players:?

I have need for speed carbon and all i do is turn on WLAN then connect to my router and its done, i see other a window with all the rooms to join a game online... how do i do it with MHFU since there is no options for connecting to the internet and the only way to play with others is going to reunion room, but that's for wireless gamepley with other people near you...

thank you :)

Hanfry

Sorry but MHFU does not have infastructure(damn you capcom) you need a ps3 or xlink kai to get online.

#3 Posted by manstor22 (25 posts) -
To be really safe go with ps3 because x link Kai may brick you psp plus you have to by a wifi max or some other portbale wifi device you cant use your router unless u have custom firmware plus it has to be a specific portable wifi so if you have a ps3 you'd be better of using that than x link kai
#4 Posted by IvanElk (3798 posts) -
To be really safe go with ps3 because x link Kai may brick you psp plus you have to by a wifi max or some other portbale wifi device you cant use your router unless u have custom firmware plus it has to be a specific portable wifi so if you have a ps3 you'd be better of using that than x link kaimanstor22
What is with people and incomplete sentences. Go with the ps3 if you are trying to get online with it.
#5 Posted by Vegna871 (195 posts) -

I'm a bit new to the whole PS3 thing, but I'd like to know..... how do you use it to play PSP games online?

specifically I'm trying to play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, and I don't really want to use AdHoc Party if i don't have to, simply because it needs a wired connection and there's too much distance between my router and a TV I can actually use my PS3 on.

#6 Posted by JacieMoon (25 posts) -

can you play mhfu online with xbox 360?

#7 Posted by TokayTactics (372 posts) -

JacieMoon
only if you do a barrel roll
#8 Posted by damann22 (7655 posts) -

[QUOTE="JacieMoon"]

TokayTactics

only if you do a barrel roll

really did tokay just ask that??? Please tell me your just kidding