How do i get Uncharted Trophies???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nintenkid49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Nintenkid49
Member since 2009 • 3977 Posts

I have played through the whole game, collect all the treasures and gotten other medals along the way but i haven't gotten one trophy. Is it because i am playing on a PS3 Slim? I have the 3.1 update and the patch that is suppose to show up when i start a new game isn't. Please help!

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
deactivated-5bc291bf3d647

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
Member since 2009 • 6466 Posts

I have played through the whole game, collect all the treasures and gotten other medals along the way but i haven't gotten one trophy. Is it because i am playing on a PS3 Slim? I have the 3.1 update and the patch that is suppose to show up when i start a new game isn't. Please help!

Nintenkid49
in ur trophy collection is there a uncharted trophy list? if not then u need to update, if its there u need to start a brand new game( dont port over ur old points) and work from there
Nintenkid49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Nintenkid49
Member since 2009 • 3977 Posts

[QUOTE="Nintenkid49"]

yarou1000

in ur trophy collection is there a uncharted trophy list? if not then u need to update, if its there u need to start a brand new game( dont port over ur old points) and work from there

there is, but it says 0% when i have gotten all the trophies! :?

Avatar image for DangerHiVoltage
DangerHiVoltage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DangerHiVoltage
Member since 2009 • 1157 Posts
maybe you need to update the software though, are you connected online when you play? its possible you may have missed the update notice for not being online to begin with.
Marmotas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Marmotas
Member since 2004 • 2944 Posts

Start a brand new game, i finished Uncharted 1 long before trophies and got the 1000 points, had to do a new game (from scratch to get them.)

Ospov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ospov
Member since 2007 • 3708 Posts

Yeah, I don't think you have to delete your save data, but you will have to start a new game (which is basically the same as deleting and recreating). The actual game Uncharted needs a certain patch to be able to get trophies so you need to be connected to the internet when you first start up the game to get the patch. Once you get the patch you'll have to restart the game again to start getting trophies.

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
You had to delete your save data. Not to sound rude or anything, but once you didn't get the trophy the first time, why did you keep going?
Avatar image for forzafootball77
forzafootball77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 forzafootball77
Member since 2008 • 499 Posts

I had the same problem downloaded the patch and everything but it shows 0% :( what shoulld i do??

Avatar image for Canvas_Of_Flesh
Canvas_Of_Flesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Canvas_Of_Flesh
Member since 2007 • 4052 Posts
Delete your Uncharted game save and start a new game. You will not be allowed to get trophies using a game save that you made before the trophies were implemented.
forzafootball77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 forzafootball77
Delete your Uncharted game save and start a new game. You will not be allowed to get trophies using a game save that you made before the trophies were implemented.Canvas_Of_Flesh
u mean i have to replay the whole game?????!
Avatar image for Canvas_Of_Flesh
Canvas_Of_Flesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Canvas_Of_Flesh
Member since 2007 • 4052 Posts
[QUOTE="Canvas_Of_Flesh"]Delete your Uncharted game save and start a new game. You will not be allowed to get trophies using a game save that you made before the trophies were implemented.forzafootball77

Yes. I ran into that problem when I replayed it shortly before Uncharted 2 came out. I got maybe 3/4 of the way into the game before I realized I hadn't gotten any trohpies.
Marmotas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Marmotas
Member since 2004 • 2944 Posts

Well, i didnt deleted my games and stuff, i just downloaded the patch and started a new game.

Try it, download the patch and start a new game from scratch... try to get 1 easy trophy (like get your first treasure or something like that)... if you get the trophy from that in the new game, then you know its working.

----------------

And yes, to get the trophies you will have to do everything again no matter if you did id pre-patch.

forzafootball77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 forzafootball77

[QUOTE="forzafootball77"][QUOTE="Canvas_Of_Flesh"]Delete your Uncharted game save and start a new game. You will not be allowed to get trophies using a game save that you made before the trophies were implemented.Canvas_Of_Flesh

Yes. I ran into that problem when I replayed it shortly before Uncharted 2 came out. I got maybe 3/4 of the way into the game before I realized I hadn't gotten any trohpies.

ok thanks for your help

Eazy1891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Eazy1891
Member since 2009 • 3089 Posts

delete all ur uncharted save data....sorry dude youve gotta do it all over again