How do i find out my PSN password

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by NSR34GTR (13179 posts) -

i clicked save password way back in may and now i have forgotten it. i need it for remote play with the psp

thanx

#2 Posted by fizzlegloop (692 posts) -
turn off automatic log in and then click forgot my password and you will be able to change it as long as your logged in already. btw you do this on the ps3
#3 Posted by ResidentX19 (103 posts) -

go to forgot my password, then it will (re-send you an email) and you will have to check your email and enter it.

Avatar image for redfactionfan_1
#4 Posted by redfactionfan_1 (25 posts) -
turn off automatic log in and then click forgot my password and you will be able to change it as long as your logged in already. btw you do this on the ps3fizzlegloop
dose it actually work i need to remeber my pass
#5 Posted by RotaryRX7 (7184 posts) -

[QUOTE="fizzlegloop"]turn off automatic log in and then click forgot my password and you will be able to change it as long as your logged in already. btw you do this on the ps3redfactionfan_1
dose it actually work i need to remeber my pass

No, it doesn't work, he made it all up.

:roll:

#6 Posted by Celser (29 posts) -

hey guys someone hacked my account but i tooked it back and when i go to change password i typed my b-day and all and when go to confirm it say an error occured!!!!wtf?plsss guys hlp me!!!!(it s a good thing i changed my gmail password!!!!!

#7 Posted by Maduziaman (25 posts) -
I need help. I got my psn about 2 years ago and forgot my password today because I clicked "Save Password" and "Automatically Log-in." One day I updated and my password wasn't there. I used the "Forgot you Password?" button thingy, but I put in a fake birthday and have no idea what it is now. Can anyone help me? I am even willing to hack if I have to but I don't want to.
#8 Posted by Maduziaman (25 posts) -
It's probably because you changed you gmail password. Other than the advice I can give you, I cant really help you.
#9 Posted by Danituga (561 posts) -
Yeah lol. Just go to forgot my password, put your email adress or answer to some questions and they send it right back at you.
#10 Posted by Threesixtyci (4451 posts) -

Just do the forgot password thing online.... works the same way. Besides, easier and faster to check email on a PC than anything Sony puts on their hardware.

http://us.playstation.com/psn/#?psnId=network_psn