How can I sign in to a PSN account different than my original one?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fail_baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 fail_baby
Member since 2009 • 898 Posts

How can I sign in to a PSN account with my PSP or access PSN with another account?

Tim_Millington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Tim_Millington
Member since 2007 • 1615 Posts

Im abit confused about what your asking. You can access the playstation network/store on your psp.

fail_baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 fail_baby

With a different account than the one I made when I first started up my PSP. When I try to log in to my other account, it says that you can't log in to someone else's account. How do I change accounts on my PSP or what can I use to log in to the other account?

DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#4 DarkMaster7991
Member since 2006 • 1585 Posts

With a different account than the one I made when I first started up my PSP. When I try to log in to my other account, it says that you can't log in to someone else's account. How do I change accounts on my PSP or what can I use to log in to the other account?

fail_baby
...It should let you when the option pops up. You cleat the info you have (if oyu ahve it) and put in the other accoutns login info. That should work. Worked for me....
fail_baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 fail_baby

It doesn't work. That's why I'm asking. It says I can't log in to someone else's account. I can only log in to my first one.

DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DarkMaster7991

It doesn't work. That's why I'm asking. It says I can't log in to someone else's account. I can only log in to my first one.

fail_baby
hmm...well can you login online on the internet? (even though theres no store try it. If it doesn't work maybe it's ur account. IF it does log out and try again). You might be logged in soemwhere else.....
fail_baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 fail_baby

[QUOTE="fail_baby"]

DarkMaster7991

hmm...well can you login online on the internet? (even though theres no store try it. If it doesn't work maybe it's ur account. IF it does log out and try again). You might be logged in soemwhere else.....

So I can't be logged in at two different places. Maybe that's it... I just remembered I never logged out from Sony.com after I made the account. I'll try it after I buy a game.

DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DarkMaster7991
[QUOTE="fail_baby"]

[QUOTE="DarkMaster7991"][QUOTE="fail_baby"]

So I can't be logged in at two different places. Maybe that's it... I just remembered I never logged out from Sony.com after I made the account. I'll try it after I buy a game.

Yeah thats usally the case with alot of other things...
ROK3RO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#9 ROK3RO
Member since 2006 • 35 Posts

Go to Manage Accounts in your PSP and press triangle. Delete your first account (you can still use it), and create a new one.

thebestzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thebestzombie
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Go to Manage Accounts in your PSP and press triangle. Delete your first account (you can still use it), and create a new one.

ROK3RO
THANK YOU!!! I was having same problem =]