Alexander2cents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

User Lists: 0

#1 Alexander2cents
Member since 2012 • 702 Posts

https://mp1st.com/news/report-horizon-zero-dawn-remake-remaster-in-the-works-for-ps5-horizon-multiplayer-game-in-development

Without being teased of a third sequel we are getting a Horizon Zero Dawn game. This seems insane because even now it feels brand new.

I'm ok with this. Many people couldn't get into HZD including me. As much as people could get into it.

I hope if they do remake it. They make Aloy to talk less but say more interesting things. To express. I want there to be more missions to do besides fetch quests, I want the inventory UI to be smoother, and crafting to be more conducive to the gameplay.

Give me more than just better graphics. Unless they animate all conversations with acting scenes.

Unless this is another unnecessary remaster. Why does it need a remaster? PS5 to my knowledge have backwards compatibility for PS4.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Gifford38  Online
Member since 2020 • 7127 Posts

Nope it's getting a online mode. People thought it was a remake. They even should game play of it.

Oniresurrect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Oniresurrect
Member since 2003 • 968 Posts

@gifford38 said:

Nope it's getting a online mode. People thought it was a remake. They even should game play of it.

Well this was a ride.