Hey Moderators - Thanks!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

joejoe160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 joejoe160
Member since 2004 • 745 Posts

Thanks - I appreciate having my threads closed when they were in the general PS3 forum area and about the PS3! It shows how much class and intelligence you guys have. I feel so proud to be a member of a community where I can post about forum related material and get a TOS violation. It really keeps us posters following the rules in check.

Now I know I am going to get a legit TOS and I thank you again. Not that anyone cares, but this site is getting to be more and more of a joke every day.

Here people see the post in question before this gets locked:

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic=26753280

Oh and one more thing. Kaz is crazy talking about the longevity of the PS3 turning over more profit for them. By that time the Xbox will be on newer and stronger technology with the ability to do the next wave of technical advances. Their older model 360 will be cheap thus giving them more of an advantage over the PS3 yet again (not to mention their superior line of games). So the person using the logic that the PS3 will win and blah blah blah based on longevity is horse ****. Sony believes that since the PS2 did so well and lasted so long (still does) that they will be able to do the same with the PS3. It doesn't work that way. The PS2 was/is strong because ovf its game library and the fact that you can pick a unit up cheap, real cheap and have been able to do so for quite some time now.

Anyway, all I am saying is that I wasted alot of money on a PS3 and for Kaz to bad mouth and spit out stuff that makes no sense gives me a very real lack of hope for my $600 bluray player as far as a game machine is concerned. The 360 is kicking its tail and ignoring that is whack.

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
Thread is dead. As this one will be very shortly... TAKE YOUR GARBAGE TO SYSTEM WARS.
Man_Bear_Pig_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Man_Bear_Pig_
Member since 2008 • 155 Posts
Thread is dead. As this one will be very shortly... TAKE YOUR GARBAGE TO SYSTEM WARS. raven_squad
lol bad day at the office eh?
EmyrsII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 EmyrsII
Member since 2008 • 286 Posts

keep crying dude... no one cares..

its. a. game. forum.. not worth getting all upset over.

psyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 psyum
Member since 2006 • 3268 Posts
emmm chill out?
Making_Pudding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Making_Pudding
Member since 2008 • 518 Posts
Joe, I'm with you. Especially when it comes to this site becoming more and more conservative by the day. I mean, look at GameTrailers' forums. They allow you to curse. Why? Because that's gaming culture. A good 90% of gamers enjoy cursing. Heck, 90% of the games being discussed here are rated M. So why censor us?
Dirty3rdTex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dirty3rdTex
Member since 2007 • 635 Posts
Ive been modded for things i dont particulary agree with but its no biggie. Just carry on and let it go.
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
You complain about the mods and how unintelligent they are, then you post something that belongs in system wars...?
taplok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#9 taplok
Member since 2005 • 4473 Posts
Thread is dead. As this one will be very shortly... TAKE YOUR GARBAGE TO SYSTEM WARS. raven_squad
this!
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#10 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts
Better yet you should take this to Ask the Mods where it belongs.
Avatar image for YourChaosIsntMe
YourChaosIsntMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 YourChaosIsntMe
Member since 2007 • 1228 Posts

I remember that from yesterday. I remember thinking "If I were a mod, I would lock it and ToS him." Looks like that happened.

I'm thinking the same thing again, coincidentally.

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts
Something tells me joejoe will be taking an unexpected vacation.
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts
Wait, let me get this straight... -You obviously haven't read the sticky -You are on the wrong board for this -You're wasting your time with this complaining -You previously posted on the wrong board /facepalm