*HELP* PS3 won't activate. FML

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Prm1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Prm1024
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Okay so... WTH! So I game share Black Ops Escalation maps. I play for a day then the next day the guy that I game shared with wants me to game share him Borderlands. But all my slots are full. So I deactivate my account on MY Ps3 so he can get Borderlands. He gets Borderlands then deactivates my account. Now im able to reactivate my account. I play like 2 games of Call of the Dead. I get off to go play Borderlands then when I get back on Black Ops Zombie mode it says I can't play Call of the Dead. But I can play Ascension. wtf? So I ask the guy if I can redownload Escalation maps and it works. But now this greedy **** wants another game ( IDK why he didn't take it all @ once. I mean its not like I only took Escalation maps) So now I have to redo the process of deactivate & reactivate. But when I go to reactivate it gives me this **** Error 80029780 wtf? wtf? So now im like , uh okay I guess I can go some time without getting anything from PSN store. I'll resolve the problem later. But what I didn't know is that you can't play anything you downloaded because then it would give me error 80029514. But it still lets me play Escalation maps for some reason. I tried deleting Borderlands and redownloading it but it would just give me Error 80029780. - I told some people to deactivate my account on their Ps3. And don't tell me that they probably didn't deactivate my account because I wen't on https://account.qriocity.com/cam/devices/device-list.action?category=ps3 and it told me my account is activated on 2 other PS3's. My other PS3 ( my brothers ) and my other friend that never gets on PS3 any more. - So now all the money I spent on games went to **** Please any ideas , tips would be super helpful. Funny thing is , Escalation maps weren't even worth it. But please help me ): P.S - Sorry for all the text.
mental_case_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2 mental_case_5
Member since 2009 • 609 Posts

Why the hell would you gameshare with someone you met online? Seriously.