Help me remember this, I'm gonna go crazy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fish_stixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By Fish_stixx
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

So a long time ago my father bought a PlayStation 2 with a bunch of games like god of war, devil May cry and all that good stuff but one game he had I would try to play and get completely lost (it was a where do I go kinda game) I barely remember anything at all about this game

I think I remember the protagonist was a female character and you were in a castle or something, I remember going around and collecting fairies at some sort of shrine thingy it was a dark themed game in general and was alot like Castlevania and final fantasy I apologise for such a bad description of the game but it's all I remember seeing that I was only 4 or 5 when I was playing this game but if anyone by chance can remember this game I'd definitely sleep better not thinking about it. I do know for a fact that it wasn't Castlevania or final fantasy, I think it looked more like a god of war game graphics wise. I hope someone can remember, it's been bothering me for awhile.

Fish_stixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Fish_stixx
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

Update: I remembered two types of enemies

One were annoying canine/hounds

The other were short humanoid creatures with big heads, my father and I would normally call them waterheads

joseph_mach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3 joseph_mach
Member since 2003 • 3898 Posts

Neopets? The Darkest Faerie?

wildhoney66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 wildhoney66
Member since 2008 • 324 Posts

i have no idea, fable? i've never played any of those so it's just a guess.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@wildhoney66 said:

i have no idea, fable? i've never played any of those so it's just a guess.

Do you play any games?

Fable? really? a MS only franchise releasing on a PS2...

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

Honestly I know it's not, but it sounds like Risk or something. But yeah, I played this game you're talking about and now I'm super wanting to know. =w=

wildhoney66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 wildhoney66
Member since 2008 • 324 Posts

yes i do realize it's more from experience. as for the price of games in the US i remember the games being $50 bucks and those were brand new. the 1st time i saw it higher than that was when the N64 came out and those games are $60 bucks or higher even 20 years ago. now i do wait until the price lowers or a good sale on games as i prefer physical game. but the N64 was still cheaper than what consoles go for now. i don't remember how much i got that for i bought mine in (1998) it's the green edition with Donkey Kong. i do recall a sale though when i got it. it was to throw a guess $130-$150 i think? which is still a better price than $499

as for why i mentioned Fable? it was the 1st game that popped into my head and i had forgotten that's not a Sony game. i don't know much about that series to be fair.

when it comes to games i'm really picky cause there's game i know i'll be awful at. and 1st person games are games i'm terrible at so i tend to stay away from those. i do have Golden Eye for my 64 and it is a good game but i think i can get to the 2nd level and that's it. so the Elder Scroll's games just aren't my type of game. to each their own i guess

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Valgaav_219
Member since 2017 • 3130 Posts

Dark Cloud maybe or Radiate Stories..?

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9  Edited By henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

There are three games that would fit the description, more or less;

Haunting Ground

Forbidden Siren 3

Clock Tower 3 is the most likely, here's pic...