Help me choose which game I should buy.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

unkipower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 unkipower
Member since 2008 • 151 Posts

Hey guys I'm looking for a good online shooter for the PSP besides Metal Gear with a good fairly large community so I can find players easy. Preferbly something with realistic combat, no aliens thanks, I dont like shooting pew pew lazers.

wild_slasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 wild_slasher
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

How about Final Fantasy 7 if it's available in your country. Call of Duty: Roads to Victory was a nice game in my PSP. Fifa 10 is like to be the nicest sport game in PSP. Twisted-Metal was the least nice game. Sonic Rivals 1 and 2 are like to be the nicest third perspective game in my PSP. Final Fantasy: Dissidia game was good cause you just had a war between good and evil. but hey, I didn't try this game.

unkipower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 unkipower
Member since 2008 • 151 Posts

Thanks for helping, though I listed that I wanted a "shooter," I have been a PSP owner for many years so I know the most basic games and stuff, but I never came around to buying shooters. I want a game that has a good online multiplayer mode. What do you guys think of SOCOM FTB 3? I saw some good reviews on that game (besides Gamespot's lol)

GlockXIII_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 GlockXIII_2
Member since 2008 • 63 Posts

there is Medal of Honor Heroes 2 and Infected. I don't know if people play those still.

Fusionmix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 Fusionmix
Member since 2010 • 1656 Posts

How about the SOCOM Team Bravo games?

Though game recommendations should probably stay in the game recommendations thread unless you want this one modded.

nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 nyc05
Member since 2005 • 10190 Posts

Please use the stickied PSP game recommendations thread at the top of the page for advice on what game(s) to get.

Thanks!