Help getting TV for PS3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gunslinger24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Gunslinger24
Member since 2006 • 160 Posts
I'm getting a laptop soon and am going to be able to hook it up to a tv. I was thinking, I want to put a new 19-23 inch tv on my desk and hook up my ps3 and laptop to it, but i need to know a good tv to get. I have $275 to spend at best buy so anything from there would be good, and i have blu ray movies i watch too so something that is good for that
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 zeforgotten
Member since 2006 • 3918 Posts

I'm getting a laptop soon and am going to be able to hook it up to a tv. I was thinking, I want to put a new 19-23 inch tv on my desk and hook up my ps3 and laptop to it, but i need to know a good tv to get. I have $275 to spend at best buy so anything from there would be good, and i have blu ray movies i watch too so something that is good for thatGunslinger24

Try reading the sticky about this. it has some good points

Jetcat3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Jetcat3
Member since 2007 • 49 Posts
This won't be in the 275$ price rage, but oh well. The 19" Sharp LCD is very nice. It has 1 HDMI output and component cables. Of course it also has PC input as well. 720P or 1080I. It runs about 400$. My Blue Ray movies look awesome on it!
elchiquilin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 elchiquilin
Member since 2005 • 1318 Posts
Tough some ppl are going to send you to the sticky Ill tell you what I did, I bought this wonderful 20" bravia hdtv for $350, the price is OK, tough you dont get full hd or hdmi, this tv sports one dvi connector, 1 composite, 1 s-video and 1 rca inputs, and supports resolutions up to 1080i, which is a pretty good one for both ur lappy and the ps3.