HELP 20in Vizio HDTV LCD good for a PS3, looking for CHEAP B/C im from NICARAGUA

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for arnoldocastillo
arnoldocastillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 arnoldocastillo
Member since 2004 • 79 Posts
is 20 inch Vizio HD LCD TV good for the PS3, beacause im looking for a cheap LCD and because im not from the USA im from Nicaragua, were buying a $350 LCD is a bargain and because i dont have that much money, so im looking for oppinions if this LCD is good in everything, in audio quality, picture quality, money bargain and especially is this BRAND of TV GOOD?, please help me, because i go to MIAMI in november i think in buying this TV.
ps3and360owner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ps3and360owner
Member since 2007 • 661 Posts
yeah vizio its good brand i seen them in cicuit city and they look good the picture quality is great too but i seen the 26 inch vizio at my local walmart for 399
Truth-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Truth-slayer
Member since 2004 • 2510 Posts
I have a 20 inch HD Vizio LCD. My PS3 games look great on it.
lethal18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lethal18
Member since 2007 • 636 Posts
20 inch Vizio HD for $350? that sounds pretty good to me, go for it.
dstryr13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dstryr13
Member since 2007 • 6521 Posts

Vizio's are freakin awesome

i have the 42" 1080p one and my PS3 looks like heaven on it

my bro-in-law has the older 47" 720p model and his PS3 looks like heaven on that thing

also you should be able to get the 26 or maybe even the 32 for like $50 or $150 more

son muy buenos, y los precios son perfecto

no mas compra lo

my spanish isnt that great sorry

arnoldocastillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 arnoldocastillo
thanks a lot, im have been looking for that 26 inch. too in walmart by internet but i dont see it so i think ill go with the 20 in Vizio thanks a lot for the reply, its my firts topic that i put in gamestop, i though nobody was going to reply it, so thanks a lot to everyone
alfonsorc84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 alfonsorc84
Member since 2005 • 1003 Posts

Hey hello neighbor im from Costa Rica, its a pretty good deal that vizio lcd a friend of mine got one and its working just fine

add me to your friend list if you want to :D

victor47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 victor47
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
yo soy de nicaragua tambien or do you only speak english???
wizdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 wizdom
Member since 2003 • 10111 Posts

is 20 inch Vizio HD LCD TV good for the PS3, beacause im looking for a cheap LCD and because im not from the USA im from Nicaragua, were buying a $350 LCD is a bargain and because i dont have that much money, so im looking for oppinions if this LCD is good in everything, in audio quality, picture quality, money bargain and especially is this BRAND of TV GOOD?, please help me, because i go to MIAMI in november i think in buying this TV.arnoldocastillo

Good brand, but for 50 bucks more you can get a 26 inch Vizio.

arnoldocastillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 arnoldocastillo
hey tambien hablo español, hey tienes ps3 dame tu id para agregarte a mi buddy list, hey comuniquemonos porque como que no hay muchos nicas con ps3, hey que juegos tienes
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts

[QUOTE="arnoldocastillo"]is 20 inch Vizio HD LCD TV good for the PS3, beacause im looking for a cheap LCD and because im not from the USA im from Nicaragua, were buying a $350 LCD is a bargain and because i dont have that much money, so im looking for oppinions if this LCD is good in everything, in audio quality, picture quality, money bargain and especially is this BRAND of TV GOOD?, please help me, because i go to MIAMI in november i think in buying this TV.wizdom

Good brand, but for 50 bucks more you can get a 26 inch Vizio.

On the Vizio website the 20" is $400 and the 26" is $550. Where do you find them for so much cheaper? (I'm going to buy one soon as well)
nooblet69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 nooblet69
Member since 2004 • 5162 Posts
You may wanna look into lcd monitors but I have never hooked one up to a console just pc. I bought an acer a while ago ( maybe a year and a half ) 22" lcd for my pc games and they look amazing. It cost me 300 bucks on sale at newegg.com. They probably have better screens and deals now so you may wanna check it out. As for consoles I play them on a 42" toshiba lcd 1080p O_o.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts

I went to Walmart today with the sole intention of buying the 26" Vizio for $464. When I got there, however, I watched the displays of all the 26" LCDs, and the Vizio was by far the worst. I adjusted all the settings but couldn't find a quality picture. It was pretty distorted. I eventually settled on a 26" Sanyo for $33 more. The picture quality was much better, plus it had one more composite hookup. Here's the TV I bought:

http://www.amazon.com/Sanyo-DP26746-widescreen-720p-HDTV/dp/B000GLV1SI

ohgod247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 ohgod247
Member since 2007 • 549 Posts
I wanted a cheap 26in HDTV, so I decided to get a 26 in VIZIO from Wal-Mart. So far, I'm not very impressed. I got it for the sole purpose of playing XBOX 360 games on it. In the store, the HD cable on it looked great. After playing several games on it, though, I'm getting kinda frustrated. In dark parts of a game, like if you're in a dark room or outside in the dark you can't see a freakin thing! The entire freakin screen is dark grey. You have to turn the brightness all the way up and it makes the game look terrible. Then when you're back in a lit part of the game you have to go back and change all the settings again. I never had any problems like this on my old TV I was using! In games where it is mostly in lit places, though, it looks pretty amazing. But I enjoy dark, Resident Evil type games. I'm am currently playing F.E.A.R. and I have to have my flashlight on the ENTIRE game just to see what the hell is going on. Another thing I don't like about this T.V. is that you can't see it unless your exactly aligned straight and center to the screen. I have to sit on a buch of pillows on the ground so I can see what the hell I am doing! I am seriusly considering taking this thing back and getting a different one. I feel like I've waisted 538 bucks!
Taijiquan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Taijiquan
Member since 2002 • 7431 Posts

2 suggestions,

1) Save your money on a better display. Don't just throw away your $400.

2) Save your money for McDonalds, you'll need it when you get to the States lol.