Heavy Rain...How long?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Thomasdeleo
Member since 2006 • 1984 Posts

Just wondering approx. how long it takes to play through Heavy Rain?

Avatar image for Millennium_King
Millennium_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Millennium_King
Member since 2006 • 4362 Posts

8 to 10 hours

Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Thomasdeleo

8 to 10 hours

Millennium_King
Wow, short. I'll start tonite and finish by Friday I guess.
Millennium_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Millennium_King

A game like this makes trophies a chore. I dunno, I'm still on the fence about it.

Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Thomasdeleo

A game like this makes trophies a chore. I dunno, I'm still on the fence about it.

Millennium_King
I can care less about trophys, but to each his own.
Millennium_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Millennium_King

LOL I'm not a trophy whore but they do extend the life of a game past 8 to 10 hours. A game like this probably doesn't need life extension which will make grabbing the trophies a chore.

Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Thomasdeleo

LOL I'm not a trophy whore but they do extend the life of a game past 8 to 10 hours. A game like this probably doesn't need life extension which will make grabbing the trophies a chore.

Millennium_King
Yep, I'm sure it will.
Avatar image for PoisoN_Facecam0
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PoisoN_Facecam0
Member since 2009 • 3734 Posts

Millennium_King
for someone who cares about trophies you sure don't have many of em... oh and i beat Heavy Rain in 11 hours... it'll take a minimum of 2 playthroughs to get Plat..
Millennium_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Millennium_King

[QUOTE="Millennium_King"]

PoisoN_Facecam0

for someone who cares about trophies you sure don't have many of em... oh and i beat Heavy Rain in 11 hours... it'll take a minimum of 2 playthroughs to get Plat..

I just got my PS3 when Demon's Souls came out. I have the plat for that game which imo is about 5 plats for easier games. :P

PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 PoisoN_Facecam0

[QUOTE="PoisoN_Facecam0"][QUOTE="Millennium_King"]

Millennium_King

I just got my PS3 when Demon's Souls came out. I have the plat for that game which imo is about 5 plats for easier games. :P

lol... still though.. don't let trophies choose which games you do or don't buy.. there are lots of great games that came out before tropheis and most of em are only 30 bucks or under now...the only reason i have alot of trophies is because i buy almost every game that comes out :P
Millennium_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Millennium_King

[QUOTE="PoisoN_Facecam0"] for someone who cares about trophies you sure don't have many of em... oh and i beat Heavy Rain in 11 hours... it'll take a minimum of 2 playthroughs to get Plat..PoisoN_Facecam0

lol... still though.. don't let trophies choose which games you do or don't buy.. there are lots of great games that came out before tropheis and most of em are only 30 bucks or under now...the only reason i have alot of trophies is because i buy almost every game that comes out :P

Yeah I hear you. It's a bad habit from having my 360 for so long. PS3 with the trophies is the same thing so I look at them to extend the life of my games. I'd probably have more trophies if I could put Demon's Souls down.

PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 PoisoN_Facecam0

Millennium_King

Yeah I hear you. It's a bad habit from having my 360 for so long. PS3 with the trophies is the same thing so I look at them to extend the life of my games. I'd probably have more trophies if I could put Demon's Souls down.

they do extend games.. but its pretty much the same thing as before just theres a bunch of little icons that tell you all the stuff you can do...
ryrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 ryrulez
Member since 2008 • 11605 Posts

PoisoN_Facecam0

I thought one was see all the endings? There's surely more than two endings.
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts

ryrulez

I thought one was see all the endings? There's surely more than two endings.

yea im wondering that too?
Leon_Kennedy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Leon_Kennedy1
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts
I'm currently on my second walkthrough, and in the first one I think I took the longest path possible, it took me around 13 hours.
Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Thomasdeleo

I don't have many trophys because I buy most games for my 360(no fanboy bullcrap plz). I don't think I have played anything on ps3 since Demons Souls(which is one of the best games) but that'll change later today when I pop in Heavy Rain.

Can anyone give me some advice as to what difficulty to play on? Obviously not the easiest one.

Avatar image for just_nonplussed
just_nonplussed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#17 just_nonplussed
Member since 2006 • 4130 Posts

been raining heavy here all night! weather man says it'll last all week. ;-P