Heavenly Sword Lag?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aztecnero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aztecnero
Member since 2003 • 251 Posts
Anyone have trouble with Heavenly Sword lagging? During the cut scenes I have noticed that the game becomes choppy. This does not happen during gameplay, only during cut scenes. Anyone else experience this? Awesome game by the way.
truenextgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 truenextgen
Member since 2007 • 3911 Posts
I didn't notice any really during cuts. But I still say the game lags during play some. Not lag, so much as it just does some odd stuff. But when you have like 40 billion waterfalls and stuff going on, with hundreds of enemies. I cant see any machine running this as well as they pulled it off. But some people try and say it runs perfect. lol. No,, Gaiden runs perfect. HS runs iffy.

Same team by the way to.
ScottEFresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ScottEFresh
Member since 2003 • 1574 Posts

The first time I played the game and I came to dolphin lady (I forget her name already) the cutscene where she makes that evil face and hisses at you the audio was cut out and it did also seem to "lag". Luckily I sucked and died and got to see the cutscene again and it worked perfectly. I havn't had a glitch in the game since then though. Seems like it might be one of those things that happens in a blue moon for some odd reason.

DirtySkidMarcs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DirtySkidMarcs
Member since 2007 • 338 Posts

I would like to answer you, but that hideous Dallas star is too blinding.E-A-G-L-E-S GO BIRDS!!!

PS. TO will kill your team too. Ask the Niners.

aztecnero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 aztecnero

TO is a model citizen now. He has caught what is now being diagnosed as "Romomania". As long as he behaves i'm fine with him being a cowboy. If he steps out of line I'll be the first to say "get rid of him". Wasn't too thrilled when he came to the team but now he's alright. He did a number on you guys two weeks ago didn't he?

Anyways, back to the topic. Anyone else experience lag?

guisepppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 guisepppe
Member since 2005 • 1335 Posts
When I played it I had some pretty inconsistant framerates, they'd go from fine to choppy every now and then, regardless of what was on the screen. Still playable, but very annoying =/.
rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts
Frame rate issues. I saw some of those while playing it today. And Audio cuts to! The music lowers it's volume drastically now and then...but nothing serious.
WhyuStillAlive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 WhyuStillAlive
Member since 2007 • 607 Posts
I get lag too but when i set the video to HDMI and audio using composite cables using my surround sound system I don't get lag in cutscwhenes. I am not sure at this means...
Large_Soda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 Large_Soda
Member since 2003 • 8658 Posts

I did experience some framerate issues during the game, but considering the graphics I was witnessing I was more than willing to accept it.

One thing I noticed that was a little off-putting was some of the dialogues was out of sync when Nariko was doing her little monologues to the camera. The other "movie like" cutscenes were fine, it was only we she addressed me.....the player.

Anyone else have that issue?
aztecnero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 aztecnero
Yeah, thats another thing I experienced, the audio cutting out. I thought it had something to do with my receiver but I guess it is a game thing. Other than these issues, the game is great. You'd think that with the touted processing power of the PS3, the game wouldn't lag like this. Oh well.
hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
really didn't experience any major framerate issues like in AC but it did drop down to probably 20 fps on a few situations but surprisingly not at all at the end of the game.
BullwinkleJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 BullwinkleJ
Member since 2003 • 26 Posts

I did experience some framerate issues during the game, but considering the graphics I was witnessing I was more than willing to accept it.

One thing I noticed that was a little off-putting was some of the dialogues was out of sync when Nariko was doing her little monologues to the camera. The other "movie like" cutscenes were fine, it was only we she addressed me.....the player.

Anyone else have that issue? Large_Soda

That's the exact issue I'm having.