Heavenly Sword and Lair is Still GREAT!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wise1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Wise1
Member since 2003 • 87 Posts

Alright Guys. I know everyone is Shell Shocked with IGN UK reviews and all that.

IGN Obviously is In Partnership with Microsoft i mean hell look at there links at the top of their page..

The playstation and their games i feel aren't designed for the mainstream. Especially not American Mainstream at that thats why alot of Kung Fu, Puzzle, Mind strategy games arent found on the 360 that much.Overall the Wii and PS3 Will be better off Globally. There Collections appeal to more people (Globally)and not just you Desert Storm/ Iraq Veteran at home scratching to pull a trigger on GRAW 2 or R6V. Not saying thats Bad! but Nintendo and Sony are Japanese Gaming Companies with a Asian Culture. As being an American i happen to like the freedom of all cultures and seeing it expressed through Gaming.

Hideo Kojima Biggest Grip was American Products are too Americanized and thats why there products fail outside of the U.S. Now Sure the Reviews for Every PS3 Game Sucks and God Knows whose behind this crap.But remember there's games on the Wii that ur typical American Citizen says is terrible and Katz overseas are Loving. So Sony and Nintendo Create games that are interests to their Culture and Not Americas. So hey Screw the Reviews i Dont expect many Americanized Pawns and Companies thats been bought out, paid under the table, to Like anything that Sony or Nintendo Pumps out as oppose to Microsoft.

That explains why alot of DiplomaticMethods outside of the U.S doesnt work. Oh I hate this Game cuz of the Sixaxis and i dont know how to use it, Or Heavenly Sword besides too much Kung Fu, and Sword Wielding. But We Love Gears of War and Rainbow Six. I hate big brain academy cuz i dont have time to sit and Figure out Fractions, but we love Grand Theft Auto and Bully. Now Look! those games are good, but Sony And Nintendo Makes games that My Asian, Filipino, Indian, Europe friends love. Sure they love gears of war. but every now and then to see another side of culture outside of ours is where Sony Shines. The Reviews Means Crap just like American Politics . Now we see it through media, and the only way to get out of this American Blindness about Games that dont fit "OUR WAY" is to follow are own mind. this is so retarded. ROCK ON SONY AND NINTENDO for MAKING GAMES for ALL PEOPLE. and SCREW THE REVIEW COMPANIES THAT DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY CONSIDER ART or DIFFERENT.... INCLUDING THIS BOGUS AZZ GAMESPOTT COMPANY... ROCK ON PEOPLE

jwat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jwat4
Member since 2003 • 1934 Posts
Ok...
Avatar image for FF-resevil-halo
FF-resevil-halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 FF-resevil-halo
Member since 2006 • 1380 Posts

I did not read all that but im gonna come in and say something anyway

i still hella want heavenly sword

ive lost interest in lair

i want warhawk more then I wanted it before the bad reviews because I had not looked into that game and now I have and it looks sweet!

lazeaai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 lazeaai
Member since 2005 • 1739 Posts
IGN UK gave rsistance an 8.0. Something is up.
spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#5 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts

Dude...You are defending games you haven't even played. :|

I absolutely love when a "low" review gets the conspiracy theorists riled up and Microsoft owns everybody :lol: