Haze = One of the best games of all time.

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sa10kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 sa10kun
Member since 2007 • 4290 Posts
Haze is kinda like a religion. People think you're crazy for believing in it but you don't really care what the "heathens" think anyways do you?
PStringa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 PStringa
Member since 2007 • 315 Posts
I know this sounds obvious but, it's a matter of taste and opinion (also a little to do with money). Give haze and a PS3 to a poor kid and im sure he'll just love it!. Give it to someone who hates shooters, they'll hate Haze to. Give it to me, i'll tell you it was standard - 7.0 is fair.
Mr_Apple_Soup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 Mr_Apple_Soup
Member since 2006 • 3580 Posts
definetly a joke post, i mean i was kinda convinced you liked the game until i saw the voice over/ dialouge part. Those were just horrid, probably one of the worst aspects of the game. I got sick of stupid cutscenes leading up to the pathetically average and generic gameplay (ohh look i can use nectar to get...thermal vision...) and im surprised haze got rated as high as it did...so glad i didnt buy the game, definetly ranks as one of the worst FPS's ive ever played
JTH_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#54 JTH_22
Member since 2005 • 1438 Posts

definetly a joke post, i mean i was kinda convinced you liked the game until i saw the voice over/ dialouge part. Those were just horrid, probably one of the worst aspects of the game. I got sick of stupid cutscenes leading up to the pathetically average and generic gameplay (ohh look i can use nectar to get...thermal vision...) and im surprised haze got rated as high as it did...so glad i didnt buy the game, definetly ranks as one of the worst FPS's ive ever playedMr_Apple_Soup

Agreed. I made the mistake of buying this game and was severely dissapointed in it. The voice acting, dialogue, and story were all HORRIBLE some of the worst I've ever heard (my ears still hurt) and the graphics were mediocre at best. I know it's all a matter of opinion but I can't understand how anyone could think this game is "awesome" or "great". To me it's a mediocre shooter at best.

freham2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 freham2001
Member since 2004 • 2719 Posts
definetly a joke post, i mean i was kinda convinced you liked the game until i saw the voice over/ dialouge part. Those were just horrid, probably one of the worst aspects of the game. I got sick of stupid cutscenes leading up to the pathetically average and generic gameplay (ohh look i can use nectar to get...thermal vision...) and im surprised haze got rated as high as it did...so glad i didnt buy the game, definetly ranks as one of the worst FPS's ive ever playedMr_Apple_Soup
Ah, thank you for realising that this was a joke thread, as many others have failed to see.
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 CanadianCR
Member since 2008 • 3824 Posts

[QUOTE="Mr_Apple_Soup"]definetly a joke post, i mean i was kinda convinced you liked the game until i saw the voice over/ dialouge part. Those were just horrid, probably one of the worst aspects of the game. I got sick of stupid cutscenes leading up to the pathetically average and generic gameplay (ohh look i can use nectar to get...thermal vision...) and im surprised haze got rated as high as it did...so glad i didnt buy the game, definetly ranks as one of the worst FPS's ive ever playedfreham2001
Ah, thank you for realising that this was a joke thread, as many others have failed to see.

Who is joking?

freham2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 freham2001

[QUOTE="freham2001"][QUOTE="Mr_Apple_Soup"]definetly a joke post, i mean i was kinda convinced you liked the game until i saw the voice over/ dialouge part. Those were just horrid, probably one of the worst aspects of the game. I got sick of stupid cutscenes leading up to the pathetically average and generic gameplay (ohh look i can use nectar to get...thermal vision...) and im surprised haze got rated as high as it did...so glad i didnt buy the game, definetly ranks as one of the worst FPS's ive ever playedCanadianCR

Who is joking?

Very true, sir. Not I, not i...To joke about a game thats of this status would just be wrong.
GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58 GodofBigMacs
Member since 2008 • 6440 Posts
I thought Lair was the best of all time....
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 CanadianCR
[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="freham2001"] Ah, thank you for realising that this was a joke thread, as many others have failed to see. freham2001

Who is joking?

Very true, sir. Not I, not i...To joke about a game thats of this status would just be wrong.

:lol: My thoughts exactly ..

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 CanadianCR

I thought Lair was the best of all time....GodofBigMacs

If by best, you mean worst .. then I agree ..

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#61 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"][QUOTE="thelastguy"]

Haze 2 on CryEngine2 (Crysis engine) would be sick

sa10kun

It'll be like Killzone on steroids, which was CoD4 on steroids.

Killzone:

killzone

Haze 2:

haze2

Man games this gen are gonna have really small testicles.

Well, at least this thread came to some purpose. I got a good chuckle out of this. :P

deon99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 deon99
Member since 2007 • 677 Posts
it's ok from what i played bought the game last week.
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#63 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts
Is this some kind of a joke.:lol:
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 CanadianCR

Is this some kind of a joke.:lol:sukraj

Of course not .. ;)

Rhez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Rhez
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

I thought Haze was a solid game. However I was really disappointed in the story. In this department it was a victim of it's own hype. It was presented as being a strongly story based shooter and then when it came out the story was the weakest part of the game. I think this was just one extreme example of how developers are still learning the value of professional writers when it comes to story games.

I've played Haze over and over and really enjoyed the game. But the more I play it the more I hate the story. It's not so much the concept but the way the story was told that for me was, how shall i put it? Epic Fail.

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts
Did somebody say Haze?:D
freham2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 freham2001
Did somebody say Haze?:DFuri-Kun
Yup! Haze haze haze haze haze! Cant get enough of it!
AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#68 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts
same with socom, some hate what i appreciatestupiddk
Socom would be an AAA game if it wasnt for the lag
-Hoax-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69 -Hoax-
Member since 2008 • 5331 Posts
Im confused i dont know if you joking or not lol I tried and tried to like the game but i just couldnt
Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts

[QUOTE="Furi-Kun"]Did somebody say Haze?:Dfreham2001
Yup! Haze haze haze haze haze! Cant get enough of it!

I'm in Nectar heaven!!!

Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#71 Essian
Member since 2007 • 3444 Posts
It was decent but certainly not amazing. Pretty mediocre in my opinion. However, I did have fun with it, but I wouild with Resistance 2 over Haze any day. The graphics are probably the most wrongly accused. The graphics in this game are fine, and anyone who says otherwise probably hasnt played the game.
rdsnuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#72 rdsnuke
Member since 2007 • 155 Posts
I remember when I downloaded the Haze Demo. I was that disgusted I nearly vomited.

Ipik_Fenris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Ipik_Fenris
Member since 2005 • 3627 Posts

ahahaah

ez_moneymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ez_moneymaker
Member since 2006 • 1211 Posts
Oh yeah this game should of been ranked awesomeness. This and Lair could be 2 of the greatest games. I kid I kid. I thought haze was "meh." Story was okay to me, graphics werent great, and voice over was horrible. I wanted to mute the tv but that would of been a waste of my 60 bucks to hear silence. Still i regret that decision, should of done it. The nightmares, NIGHTMARES. Oh where was I. Oh yeah anyways i cant believe someone even made another thread about this game even though its been out for awhile.
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#75 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts
superman 64 eats haze's family