This topic is locked from further discussion.

minotour12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 minotour12
Member since 2008 • 40 Posts
After playing it, I realized it was very fun. And my point is, I don't believe Haze cksus. Do any of you think that it doesn't suck, also? 8)
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
Opinion... Haze was horrible imo..
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
I think its suck factor is over done because of how hyped the game was. That being said, I do think it sucks. Just not to the 'omgwtfsuckzors' level some people do. Utterly generic in every way.
minotour12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 minotour12

I think its suck factor is over done because of how hyped the game was. That being said, I do think it sucks. Just not to the 'omgwtfsuckzors' level some people do. Utterly generic in every way. raven_squad

It's basically a Halo 3 for the ps3, but I liked this more than Halo 3.

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts

[QUOTE="raven_squad"]I think its suck factor is over done because of how hyped the game was. That being said, I do think it sucks. Just not to the 'omgwtfsuckzors' level some people do. Utterly generic in every way. minotour12

So did I. But for me, that aint saying much. Halo 3 is hated with all the passion that my heart can muster thanks to its lol worthy fanboys.
minotour12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 minotour12
[QUOTE="minotour12"]

[QUOTE="raven_squad"]I think its suck factor is over done because of how hyped the game was. That being said, I do think it sucks. Just not to the 'omgwtfsuckzors' level some people do. Utterly generic in every way. raven_squad

So did I. But for me, that aint saying much. Halo 3 is hated with all the passion that my heart can muster thanks to its lol worthy fanboys.

I don't know, I just found Haze awkwardly enjoyable. Must be because I'm young.

Avatar image for deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
deactivated-60a18c108ffa9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
Member since 2008 • 7541 Posts
Yeah, I thought it sucked. I believed so much in its suckfulness that I steered clear and saved up for MGS4. Lets talk about Metal Gear!!!
michelle341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 michelle341
Member since 2008 • 734 Posts
I cant really fairly judge it since I only played the demo. I hated the demo though
Mujambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 Mujambo
Member since 2007 • 1039 Posts
I preordered it and was hugely disappointed. I could only give it 4 hours...I played co-op with a friend too and we both agreed that we needed to play another game.
Wuflungdung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 Wuflungdung
Member since 2007 • 634 Posts
I think its suck factor is over done because of how hyped the game was. That being said, I do think it sucks. Just not to the 'omgwtfsuckzors' level some people do. Utterly generic in every way. raven_squad
Like every other shooter being released.
adzzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 adzzy
Member since 2004 • 229 Posts
Me and my Friend both completed haze on co op and both enjoyed it more than our play through of Resistance 1 but hey that's just our opinion.
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#12 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
This is the way I see haze.It was an OK shooter with fun elements.It could have been better if and only if those other elements of the game were executed well.Like the story had a very interesting plot....sadly everything seems more or less like a big joke.Things that I was suppose to be taking seriously I was laughing at because of how they presented them.The gameplay was good,but could have been better.The co-op was a blast and so were some of the multiplayer matches that I played.This game just got too much hype.It was like Killzone 1 all over again....but worst in the eyes of the professional reviewers.Me personally I would have giving the game a 6.5/10
FlipJoberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 FlipJoberg
Member since 2007 • 85 Posts

No, HAZE really is THAT bad. When you play COD or Resistance, Halo or any of the others, you realise just how badly wrong they got things. And this is the team that once gave us the well balanced and GOOD Timesplitters series???

But in this day and age, it seems your only as good as your last game - FreeRadical is getting closed down with immediate effect. It's a shame, but it's their own fault

K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#14 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts

No, HAZE really is THAT bad. When you play COD or Resistance, Halo or any of the others, you realise just how badly wrong they got things. And this is the team that once gave us the well balanced and GOOD Timesplitters series???

But in this day and age, it seems your only as good as your last game - FreeRadical is getting closed down with immediate effect. It's a shame, but it's their own fault

FlipJoberg
I blame Ubisoft too everything they touch nowadays seemed to be mediocre
GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GodofBigMacs
Member since 2008 • 6440 Posts
I liked the demo, but I can tell why it sucked... I liked the demo more than Halo 3, though, maybe just a placebo, but still.
Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#16 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts
What again with this? To most, it is not a bad game. To anyone that loves innovation and polish over generic shooters, this game IS bad.
SamuRai_JeDi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SamuRai_JeDi
Member since 2008 • 1019 Posts
Nah, I didn't think it was too bad. I think I gave it a 7.
Solid_Snak3Xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Solid_Snak3Xx
Member since 2008 • 413 Posts
I really liked the demo, i was going to buy the game, but all the reviews made me not to =( i might re-thinking it if i find it cheap :D
xeon71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 xeon71
Member since 2005 • 208 Posts
I liked the feel of Haze. The guns felt powerful and the controls were good. The combat was fun too. But I found the storyline to be so annoying that I just couldn't keep playing. The characters just drove me crazy.
Mix-Master_415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Mix-Master_415
Member since 2008 • 205 Posts
Haze looked good at first, It just couldn't deliver.
Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts

ohhh finally, a person who actually likes haze!!!

add me and we'll tear it up online haha:lol:

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#22 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts
I'm sorry but it sucks.
RotaryRX7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 RotaryRX7
Member since 2003 • 7184 Posts
Actually no. Haze IS a horrible game. The dialogue alone is so laughable I hope that they were drunk when they made it...
motherboop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 motherboop
Member since 2007 • 2382 Posts
It wasn't a very good looking game after all of the hype it was given.
jjtiebuckle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jjtiebuckle
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts
It's an OK game, along with Turok, Area 51, and BiA: Hells Highway. People who say the games suck either don't appreciate an attempt at something different or are too quick to judge a game based on comparisons. Haze is no Call of Duty and vice versa. Two totally different games and each with it's own pros/ cons. Gamers today... yikes.
GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 GodofBigMacs
[QUOTE="RotaryRX7"]Actually no. Haze IS a horrible game. The dialogue alone is so laughable I hope that they were drunk when they made it...

I think it was meant to be like that. Everything in this game was explained by Nectar just as everything in MGS can be explained by nanomachines. Except one was lame and was not.
Warriorboy1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#27 Warriorboy1990
Member since 2008 • 3813 Posts
The demo was fun, but I never played the full version.
Fyrmest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 Fyrmest
Member since 2008 • 280 Posts
After playing it, I realized it was very fun. And my point is, I don't believe Haze cksus. Do any of you think that it doesn't suck, also? 8)minotour12
I've played it also - not that bad. But I got sick of it alittle while later.. It's quite hard to explain.. the characters, story are very well written but the gameplay just seems to be alittle appaulling.. more like flashy. if only they'd make it more realistic in combat or give it a kick.
Fyrmest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 Fyrmest
Member since 2008 • 280 Posts
It wasn't a very good looking game after all of the hype it was given.motherboop
There was a hype? interesting. Anyways, true to what you say - not too good looking.
GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 GodofBigMacs
[QUOTE="motherboop"]It wasn't a very good looking game after all of the hype it was given.Fyrmest
There was a hype? interesting. Anyways, true to what you say - not too good looking.

Yeah, people... sadly, including me... hyped it a ton shortly before launch. My 360 owning friends ending up making me pay by admonishing me about it. Now, they never listen to me when I say a game is gonna be good, like Killzone 2, God of War 3, inFAMOUS, Gran Turismo 5, Heavy Rain, White Knight Chronicles, and MAG... *catches breath*. Did I miss anything?
orca54321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 orca54321
Member since 2007 • 45 Posts

Haze sucks Haze sucks Haze sucks. No, it really doesn't. It may have sucked pre-patch, and I wouldn't know. Do you get to shoot things? Yes. Is it fun to shoot these things? Yes. Is the story line and/or dialogue any good? No. But who cares? Storyline is overlook-able. Does everything need to be top-notch all the time? If people stopped whining about stupid AI (yes, it's compareable to a half dead goat) and durrrrr-tastic storyline, they'd see what Haze really is. It wasn't meant to have the best story ever. It wasn't meant to be Game of the Year. The online is being criticized for imbalances in multiplayer, mostly Rebels being over-powered. Rebels are most definately not over-powered. The fake death thing isn't over-powered in multiplayer, because it may take a few rounds to learn that maybe "Hey, when I kill them, sometimes they stand back up. They can play dead." and learn to shoot at them while they're on the ground. Sometimes, games are crapped on. Great ones. If you take the time to wipe this crap off, you may find the game you're looking for.

/rant

RepcoLad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 RepcoLad
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Haze isn't bad. It isn't good either.
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
i want to put an end to this. Haze sux bad.
Dernholm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Dernholm
Member since 2008 • 156 Posts
I like Haze alot. But it's important to have a partner (or three) while playing the game and I think that's one of the reasons everyone hates it. The online competetive isn't CoD but it's fairly decent anyway.
Avatar image for Concrete-Jungle
Concrete-Jungle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Concrete-Jungle
Member since 2008 • 217 Posts
I did'nt think it was good nor bad. it was a playable game imo.
Dante_May_Die

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Dante_May_Die
Member since 2008 • 1505 Posts
People just listen to Reviews if a very good game got a 4 like LAIR people will hate it listening to the review...while lair atleast deserved an 8.5 but oh well
jarhead20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37 jarhead20
Member since 2006 • 380 Posts

I like Haze! It really isnt so bad it just got flamed 'cause there was a lot of hype around it... I gave it a 7.0 it has fairly good visuals (nothing too special though) and the whole nectar deal its fun for a while. The vehicle parts and specially the story are pretty lame even when the dialogs are SO bad that they are actually funny so I think its a very playable game but if u compare it with Resistance or Halo 3 ( hell even with Halo CE & halo 2 ) it's not really in the same league..its an slightly above average shooter, I mean its not as crappy as turok, frontline or something like that but by no means its a must play game which is kinda sad 'cause I had high hopes for it like many other people, hence the bad reviews and all around-hate....

Avistann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Avistann
Member since 2008 • 7102 Posts
Game was too overhyped, i got bored after the second mission.
ReaperV7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ReaperV7
Member since 2008 • 6756 Posts
i was kinda bummed out that free radical developed the game. I mean come on they already made my number 1# FPS in the world....timesplitters: future perfect...
DethSkematik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

#40 DethSkematik
Member since 2008 • 3900 Posts
After playing it, I realized it was very fun. And my point is, I don't believe Haze cksus. Do any of you think that it doesn't suck, also? 8)minotour12
I had my PS3 a few months ago, and never paid attention to the hype or disappointments...so with fresh eyes, I can say that this game was quite enjoyable. Not the best FPS games out there, but it's not a total disappointment everyone raves about either. I give it a 7.5
envybianchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 envybianchi
Member since 2004 • 1155 Posts
I never knew anything about Haze or the hype about it. I found a demo on the PSN, download & played it. After the demo ended, I quit the game & deleted the install immediately without hesitation. I soon learned later from my bud about the game being PS exclusive. I was shocked as to how the game didn't grab me at all. I DLed it again, played & still dislike the game.
Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#42 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts
[QUOTE="minotour12"]After playing it, I realized it was very fun. And my point is, I don't believe Haze cksus. Do any of you think that it doesn't suck, also? 8)DethSkematik
I had my PS3 a few months ago, and never paid attention to the hype or disappointments...so with fresh eyes, I can say that this game was quite enjoyable. Not the best FPS games out there, but it's not a total disappointment everyone raves about either. I give it a 7.5

So lower standards means more enjoyable?