nightshade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nightshade85
Member since 2004 • 5652 Posts

When I start this topic I want to say: I have as many ps2 games (almost) as I do dvd movies.

I have not completed every game on ps2 that I own. I only have 81 hidden packages in gta vc and somewhere in the 80's in gta 3.

I cant recall enough to make a list of the hardest games on the ps2 - my answer is Timesplitters 2 out of games that I have played and/owned.

I cant beat the first stage on hard. I have made it the first checkpoint with full health once - but I had to turn off the console. I could do it again - but I am so frustrated by the accuracy of the sniper and the aiming system that I wont do it again unless I am in a rare confident mood towards the game.

Even if you make it to the checkpoint with full health, the second half is very long and full of not only zombies now but anti zombie personal who will fight you also. I have made it to the the flaming elevator a few times at the end of the stage. I would still have to have all the items and fight the snipers and helipcoter on top. I doubt I will ever do it who knows.

On timesplitters 2 though - it took me 10 years but I did unlock every character on the ps2 version.

The hardest arcade league challenges for me were:

R-109 beta(took me ten years)

Superfly Lady (Very hard assault)

Rice Cracker Rush (Luck based)

Anyway, I cant think of a ps2 game harder than this with the aiming system it has - I have heard the first stage is hardest or on par/near with the hardesr - I cant imagine robot factory or atom smasher.