Happy new year ps3 o wait you're broken...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wiiingssbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Wiiingssbb
Member since 2007 • 1136 Posts
Sooo my ps3 is broken and i'm sending it in...Now my respect for my ps3 has gone down haha...I got resistance 2 and prince of persia for christmas and bought the mgs4 lbp dlc..got to play like 3 levels of R2 and a little bit of prince of persia. then boom dead...But i guess it's good cuz finals are coming up and i don't need distractions..but my birthday is soon and i want Fallout 3 bad. Hopefully i get it back before Killzone 2 comes out. But for now I'm stuck playing my stupid wii..
ENIXMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ENIXMAN
Member since 2003 • 710 Posts
who really cares??zouhou
Thats cold man.... My PS3 recently died also and I too got a slew of new games.
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

Mine died in Nov and I'm finally able to send it in Monday ($190 later)

Sony's policies suck.

towelie892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 towelie892
Member since 2006 • 772 Posts
Hey, don't insult the Wii, TC. As I recall you have yet to beat Galaxy, Corruption, Super Paper Mario, and Twilight Princess. That's plenty of great games to keep you busy until we can play LBP again:D
Wiiingssbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Wiiingssbb
Member since 2007 • 1136 Posts
Hey, don't insult the Wii, TC. As I recall you have yet to beat Galaxy, Corruption, Super Paper Mario, and Twilight Princess. That's plenty of great games to keep you busy until we can play LBP again:Dtowelie892
hahahahah i was like wtf?! and then i looked at the name. I beat galaxy just not all 120 and got rid of tp and paper mario is boringggg
darkghost75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 darkghost75
Member since 2007 • 1584 Posts
mine broke on december 18th, i got a 3 year warranty with target though...so i am waiting for them to send me a box....they said they will either repair/replace it or give me a $600 gift card...i don't know how long it will take though.
Puscifer_No1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Puscifer_No1
Member since 2006 • 2769 Posts
mine broke on december 18th, i got a 3 year warranty with target though...so i am waiting for them to send me a box....they said they will either repair/replace it or give me a $600 gift card...i don't know how long it will take though.darkghost75
Take the gift card
TIGERLIONX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TIGERLIONX
Member since 2004 • 914 Posts
who really cares??zouhou
if you dont care why you spended time reading and writing? get out of here cold guy. in topic, well its strange, which ps3 model do you have? if it is a recently 80gigs, those dont brake a lot, hope you get yours fixed soon and sorry
darkghost75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 darkghost75
[QUOTE="darkghost75"]mine broke on december 18th, i got a 3 year warranty with target though...so i am waiting for them to send me a box....they said they will either repair/replace it or give me a $600 gift card...i don't know how long it will take though.Puscifer_No1
Take the gift card

if they can't repair it they will give me the gft card...trust me i would rather have the gift card...i could buy a new 80gb ps3 and still have extra money to replace the game that is stuck in my current ps3 :)
Puscifer_No1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Puscifer_No1
[QUOTE="Puscifer_No1"][QUOTE="darkghost75"]mine broke on december 18th, i got a 3 year warranty with target though...so i am waiting for them to send me a box....they said they will either repair/replace it or give me a $600 gift card...i don't know how long it will take though.darkghost75
Take the gift card

if they can't repair it they will give me the gft card...trust me i would rather have the gift card...i could buy a new 80gb ps3 and still have extra money to replace the game that is stuck in my current ps3 :)

Just say you would rather save their time and yours by taking the gift card, then your problem is solved :)
SmokenAshes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SmokenAshes
Member since 2005 • 1580 Posts
Whats with all the PS3s dying all of a sudden? Man I'm scared :( of my lil 60gb.....well actually its now a 500gb :) but still its a launch console.
darkghost75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 darkghost75
Whats with all the PS3s dying all of a sudden? Man I'm scared :( of my lil 60gb.....well actually its now a 500gb :) but still its a launch console. SmokenAshes
make sure you backed up all your game files...my 60gb system shut off by itself in the middle of a game and never turned backed on. i can't even eject the disc.
POPEYE1716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 POPEYE1716
Member since 2003 • 4749 Posts
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CARES!!!:roll:
MERC_RECONN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 MERC_RECONN
Member since 2006 • 2971 Posts

who really cares??zouhou

That was totally unnecessary...it's a new year let's try to leave the jerkish habits behind!!! Anyway, to the thread-maker...look at it as being a good sign, as you have said you have school issues to focus on at the moment. Keep your priorities straight your PS3 will be back eventually...keep your head in those books!!!

Puscifer_No1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Puscifer_No1

[QUOTE="zouhou"]who really cares??MERC_RECONN

That was totally unnecessary...it's a new year let's try to leave the jerkish habits behind!!! Anyway, to the thread-maker...look at it as being a good sign, as you have said you have school issues to focus on at the moment. Keep your priorities straight your PS3 will be back eventually...keep your head in those books!!!

Evolution tell us that people never change, therfore the idiotic, immature and down right retarded habits/comments/behaviors/opinions are never going to go away.
acsguitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#17 acsguitar
Member since 2005 • 1840 Posts

How do you get that warranty through Target??!?!?

I just bought mine.

You know what sucks everyone bashes the PC about "Not WOrking" and yet all these consoles poo the bed

darkghost75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 darkghost75

How do you get that warranty through Target??!?!?

I just bought mine.

You know what sucks everyone bashes the PC about "Not WOrking" and yet all these consoles poo the bed

acsguitar

i got it for $59 when i bought the ps3 in january of 2007

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts
sorry to hear that.
SmokenAshes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SmokenAshes
Member since 2005 • 1580 Posts

[QUOTE="SmokenAshes"]Whats with all the PS3s dying all of a sudden? Man I'm scared :( of my lil 60gb.....well actually its now a 500gb :) but still its a launch console. darkghost75
make sure you backed up all your game files...my 60gb system shut off by itself in the middle of a game and never turned backed on. i can't even eject the disc.

Yep I did a backup on a external when I got my 500gb

Avatar image for abd_alazeez2002
abd_alazeez2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 abd_alazeez2002
Member since 2005 • 328 Posts
[QUOTE="SmokenAshes"]Whats with all the PS3s dying all of a sudden? Man I'm scared :( of my lil 60gb.....well actually its now a 500gb :) but still its a launch console. darkghost75

u scared me what i will do if i broke my ps3
darkghost75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 darkghost75
[QUOTE="darkghost75"][QUOTE="SmokenAshes"]Whats with all the PS3s dying all of a sudden? Man I'm scared :( of my lil 60gb.....well actually its now a 500gb :) but still its a launch console. abd_alazeez2002

u scared me what i will do if i broke my ps3

just make sure you back up your game files, i learned that lesson the hard way.
acsguitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 acsguitar
Member since 2005 • 1840 Posts

Hmm it looks like you can still buy it within 90 days of purchase. Now that the PS3 is 399 its only 30 bucks

SWEET! going to target today!

biribis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 biribis
Member since 2006 • 301 Posts
Sooo my ps3 is broken and i'm sending it in...Now my respect for my ps3 has gone down haha...I got resistance 2 and prince of persia for christmas and bought the mgs4 lbp dlc..got to play like 3 levels of R2 and a little bit of prince of persia. then boom dead...But i guess it's good cuz finals are coming up and i don't need distractions..but my birthday is soon and i want Fallout 3 bad. Hopefully i get it back before Killzone 2 comes out. But for now I'm stuck playing my stupid wii..Wiiingssbb
It had nothing to do with 2.53 firmware, didn't it?
biribis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 biribis
Member since 2006 • 301 Posts
who really cares??zouhou
We'll support you the same way when you come here whinning about your Ps3 died.
Avatar image for QuebecSuperstar
QuebecSuperstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 QuebecSuperstar
Member since 2006 • 4178 Posts

Sooo my ps3 is broken and i'm sending it in...Now my respect for my ps3 has gone down haha...I got resistance 2 and prince of persia for christmas and bought the mgs4 lbp dlc..got to play like 3 levels of R2 and a little bit of prince of persia. then boom dead...But i guess it's good cuz finals are coming up and i don't need distractions..but my birthday is soon and i want Fallout 3 bad. Hopefully i get it back before Killzone 2 comes out. But for now I'm stuck playing my stupid wii..Wiiingssbb

Uh, what is there for us to discuss? That should go in your blog.