This topic is locked from further discussion.

imbulletpr00f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 imbulletpr00f
Member since 2007 • 338 Posts

im getting a 40 gig ps3 in march now i will have enough for one game for sire and that is ratchet and clank future tools of destruction. i choose this to be my for sure to buy because i always loved ratchet and clank games.

now i need help here as if i was to haveextra money to get a nother game should i get drakes fortune, mlb 08 the show i am a big bassball fan or warhawk to play my friends online in.

or there is another idea to get army of two for my other console to play with my other school buddies.

THANKS

Thomas-Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Thomas-Crown
Member since 2006 • 30371 Posts
I personally would get Uncharted. Is a solid game. However, Warhawk is really fun. So, if you are big for online, get Warhawk if not, get Uncharted.
cjgangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cjgangsta
Member since 2004 • 1095 Posts
Either Uncharted or Warhawk. Both great games.
imbulletpr00f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 imbulletpr00f

but then my proble is i am huge for baseball and then i want those other 2 and i am mostly an online guy i dont do much campaign and the warhawk it comes with a headset am i right???

if so i mite go with that and then next pay get mlb 08 and army of 2 for my other console

BonoBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BonoBoy
Member since 2002 • 587 Posts
if you are a biG BASEBALL FAN then you should clearly go with MLB...lots of value in that with season...road to the show and great online...I'mm stoked about it too...if you have enough money kickin' get Uncharted...outstanding game...more replay value for your specific interests in MLB if you can only afford one
imbulletpr00f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 imbulletpr00f

see i have paper route so ido estimations of how much money i earn so i mite be able to havbe enuff buy march 15 and then get ratchet and clank and maybe if my mom will buy me mlb 08 the show and then when april 2nd comes buy i will buy warhawk and and drakes fortune or warhawk and bad company. or jus buy one and reant army of two because im on the fence fro that one.

so my first day with it seems like the 40 giga byte bundle+ ratchet and clank.... wait can i return spider man the blu ray movie and say i got it as a gift and i dont have reicept can i have my money back and then bam 34 dollars in my pocket to go towards a game.

what u all think about that stragety.

gamer_marrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 gamer_marrik
Member since 2007 • 1705 Posts
Warhawk is awesome.... you can get it at like 32-34$ or whatever it is now..but be prepared to buy the $8 expansion, because you'll love it... I got it for christmas, and its hard to put down.... its mainly so awesome because replay value, and the amount of people that play online.. if you get uncharted, sure you'll have a good week, but after that it'll sit in the corner....
BonoBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BonoBoy
Member since 2002 • 587 Posts

see i have paper route so ido estimations of how much money i earn so i mite be able to havbe enuff buy march 15 and then get ratchet and clank and maybe if my mom will buy me mlb 08 the show and then when april 2nd comes buy i will buy warhawk and and drakes fortune or warhawk and bad company. or jus buy one and reant army of two because im on the fence fro that one.

so my first day with it seems like the 40 giga byte bundle+ ratchet and clank.... wait can i return spider man the blu ray movie and say i got it as a gift and i dont have reicept can i have my money back and then bam 34 dollars in my pocket to go towards a game.

what u all think about that stragety.

imbulletpr00f

I'm not sure that will work...I know when I got my 80 GB bundle the boxart was specially made for Motorstorm and said not for Resale...not sure if this is the case with this...I'm sure someone here who has bought the bundle can shed a little light...if it does say that you might have trouble exchanging for refund

imbulletpr00f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 imbulletpr00f
well ih ope it doesnt say anything like that.