This topic is locked from further discussion.

andyplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 andyplatinum
Member since 2007 • 192 Posts

I have been wandering about this game for quite some time now and am now thinking seriosuly about getting it. I have seen it for £59.99 but i want to know the good, the bad and any other info about it? Can you guys help? Thanks

andyplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 andyplatinum
Anyone?
Quadrifoglio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 Quadrifoglio
Member since 2006 • 5451 Posts
Get it! Awesome songs and online play.
Devourment423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Devourment423
Member since 2005 • 2163 Posts
Don't know what you want to know, but I enjoy it and the online is fun. Most people will tell you to get Rock Band if you have the money though.
andyplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 andyplatinum
Thanks, i am just wandering, does anyone know how many extra songs nwill be available for download, any good modern stuff?
CoolGuy6654

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CoolGuy6654
Member since 2004 • 411 Posts

Thanks, i am just wandering, does anyone know how many extra songs nwill be available for download, any good modern stuff?andyplatinum

6 new songs the boss tracks and we 3 kings are free and the songs dont apeal to me

Avatar image for deactivated-6075a5c511e8b
deactivated-6075a5c511e8b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-6075a5c511e8b
Member since 2005 • 7222 Posts
Get RB if you have the money :P.
andyplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 andyplatinum
Get RB if you have the money :P.theycallmeryan
Rock Band does look amaze, but if i reli wantd it i could just get it with the mic and drum set (thats if i get GT3)
HellsAngel2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 HellsAngel2c
Member since 2004 • 5540 Posts

[QUOTE="theycallmeryan"]Get RB if you have the money :P.andyplatinum
Rock Band does look amaze, but if i reli wantd it i could just get it with the mic and drum set (thats if i get GT3)

GH3 guitar isnt compatible with RB unless youre planning on getting the 360 version of both games. I have GH3 myself but not RB yet i would say get RB- GH3 imo is just not as good as the other GH games, and RB looks like it provides a better variety of songs ( as well as following the classic GH playing style). Not to say GH3 is bad- its not, i love it but ...eh, i dunno, i seem to be in the minority about GH3 so maybe my opinion isnt worth much.

donnygorgas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 donnygorgas
Member since 2005 • 2531 Posts
Get Rock Band. Much better game overall and more bang for your buck. More songs to download too.
Randy_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Randy_Savage
Member since 2008 • 464 Posts

Get Rock Band. Much better game overall and more bang for your buck. More songs to download too.donnygorgas

Absolutely. I have GH3 and Rock band has TONS more downloadable content.

andyplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 andyplatinum

[QUOTE="andyplatinum"][QUOTE="theycallmeryan"]Get RB if you have the money :P.HellsAngel2c

GH3 guitar isnt compatible with RB unless youre planning on getting the 360 version of both games. I have GH3 myself but not RB yet i would say get RB- GH3 imo is just not as good as the other GH games, and RB looks like it provides a better variety of songs ( as well as following the classic GH playing style). Not to say GH3 is bad- its not, i love it but ...eh, i dunno, i seem to be in the minority about GH3 so maybe my opinion isnt worth much.

Your opinion does mean something, and to be honest the tracklist for GH3 isn't as good as the other games, so i might wait for RB in the UK. Also does anyone know how much the full RB pack will cost in the UK/
andyplatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 andyplatinum

Also, any feedback on Singstar???

danathjo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 danathjo
Member since 2007 • 213 Posts

I got singstar in December and the little lady and I were on it everyday for about 2 weeks but haven't touched it that much lately (did a bit of MC Hammer last week when Can't touch this got released..lol), but Sony have been really slacking with adding any extra songs...to date there's only like 70-80 songs extra to get (they promised a minimum 300 on release). It's still an absolute blast but i'd personally wait until more songs are out (hopefully the upcoming US release will give 'em a kick up the backside to sort out the singstore). It's also worth looking out for one of those impossible to find PS eye's to make your own video (some are actually quite funny online).

The eye is also awesome for Burnout Paradise (if you haven't got it yet, get that first! lol)

Ing61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Ing61
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Guitar Hero 3 is pretty tight and the songs r better than the last 1 so get it
Avatar image for motocross_champ
motocross_champ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 motocross_champ
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
Guitar hero 3 is good until you play rock band. Rock band is so much better and they have alot more songs you can download
Sonic-J-Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 Sonic-J-Snake
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I'll stick with GH3 thank you. I live in Irland so over here RB inc. instruments and stuff would cost about 250 euros! Oh and also my friend said that you cound put your own music off a hard drive or a memory stick or something is this true?

ItsEvolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ItsEvolution
Member since 2008 • 2593 Posts
False!