guitar hero???????/

This topic is locked from further discussion.

big_chris_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 big_chris_24
Member since 2005 • 297 Posts

i got guitar hero 3 and loved it. so i went out are got number one, but it would not read the dics because of the system software on my playstation. yesterday i got the new system software and the game worked. but the only problem is my guitar hero 3 guitar wont work it wont turn on, the red lights flash it just wont pick it up. but it does when i put guitar hero 3 back in and it works again.

does any body know why it is doing it, am i doing some thing wrong.

MikeE21286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 MikeE21286
Member since 2003 • 10405 Posts
Guitar Hero 1 and Guitar Hero 2 do not work on PS3 unless you wanna play with the controller.
sportwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 sportwarrior
Member since 2003 • 2462 Posts

As the previous poster said (sort of) the GH3 PS3 controller will NOT work with GH 1, 2, or 80's. It's a shame but that's the way it goes. I'm not sure why that's the case, but I kind of think it may have to do with the whole dongle thing. If the GH3 controller used the PS3's native blutooth connection it seems like it would pick up the controller and allow its use. I may be entirely wrong, though.

In any event, GH1 and 2 are completely unplayable on the PS3. That's the biggest reason why I still have my PS2.