This topic is locked from further discussion.

GFreydson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GFreydson
Member since 2003 • 223 Posts
gamepro.com review gta4 already, what they said basically is that if you though the other gta games were impressive, get ready for the ride of your life. The only problem is so many characters introduced u need a seperate program to keep track of them, and it inhertiages the usual gta glitches which either have you roll your eyes or laught really hard, but all in all it nothing short of superb! Im goina wait till my MGO beta finish's then im goina go by GTA4, but read the review and let me no what you guys think or feel.
henry1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 henry1989
Member since 2006 • 1261 Posts

I think this game has gone beyond the hype...we have finally realized how insane this game will be. Only a few more days :) :) :)

VegasAceVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 VegasAceVII
Member since 2006 • 404 Posts

gamepro.com review gta4 already, what they said basically is that if you though the other gta games were impressive, get ready for the ride of your life. The only problem is so many characters introduced u need a seperate program to keep track of them, and it inhertiages the usual gta glitches which either have you roll your eyes or laught really hard, but all in all it nothing short of superb! Im goina wait till my MGO beta finish's then im goina go by GTA4, but read the review and let me no what you guys think or feel.GFreydson

I barely understood any of that. Thank you for nothing.

acidBURN1942

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 acidBURN1942
Member since 2002 • 4816 Posts

I think this game has gone beyond the hype...we have finally realized how insane this game will be. Only a few more days :) :) :)

henry1989
I haven't been this hyped for a game since Final Fantasy 8. Well no scratch that I was too hyped ffor Oblivion. I use to go around saying the Gates open in 5 days!!! all teh way up to releases counting down. Wow im pathetic
GFreydson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GFreydson
vegas ace didnt understand what i wrote... did you guys?
GFreydson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GFreydson
i think i might just go to china town, and see if some underground lair, or gamestore has it re-released.
figo16v

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 figo16v
Member since 2004 • 395 Posts

[QUOTE="GFreydson"]gamepro.com review gta4 already, what they said basically is that if you though the other gta games were impressive, get ready for the ride of your life. The only problem is so many characters introduced u need a seperate program to keep track of them, and it inhertiages the usual gta glitches which either have you roll your eyes or laught really hard, but all in all it nothing short of superb! Im goina wait till my MGO beta finish's then im goina go by GTA4, but read the review and let me no what you guys think or feel.VegasAceVII

I barely understood any of that. Thank you for nothing.

hehe yeh.. less time playing games more time studying basic school work is needed me thinks...