This topic is locked from further discussion.

creed4L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 creed4L
Member since 2009 • 71 Posts

IM about to getone gta game for my psp which should i get?

lostcali8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 lostcali8
Member since 2005 • 2548 Posts

Out of those two I'd definitely go for VCS.

More land to explore, aircraft, boats, swimming, funnier story (imo) and generally just a bit more to do. LCS is good no doubt, but Vice City just came with a bit more content.

Either way don't rule out GTA: China Town Wars. I did until picking it up after the price drop and would easily recommend that right alongside VCS. Fantastic game..

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

lcs is the best game on the psp period

i loved it at my friends house, bought it and invested over 100 hrs into it

i then tried vcs and HATED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF IT.

boring repetitive lame fugly

wasnt worth the 2 bucks i bought it for

musman00035

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 musman00035
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
do it depends on what you like gta vcs: more land, more aircraft and cars, and a great funny story line. gta lcs: less land than gta vcs, less aircraft and cars, and a straight forward story line. I would go with gta vcs, but its your choice
bigbenrfan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 bigbenrfan99
Member since 2008 • 246 Posts

VCS is my favorite PSP game ever (I know a lot of people would be surprised by that). Chinatown Wars was my second favorite PSP GTA game, followed by LCS, which is still excellent (I would give it 8.5 or 9). Get all 3 if you know you like GTA, but get VCS if you only get one of them.

TurkeyGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TurkeyGangsta
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
there is gta chinatown wars and vice city stories and liberty city stories i have played all of them but vics is a hard game alot of freedom lcs is kinda the same but it doesnt hav alot of roam free or details chinatown wars is from the up view if it was from down view it would be the best but the best in my opinion Vice City Stories is the best VCS:is about crime and robbery LCS:is about business but doesnt really hav a point to it CW:is about a conspiracy about who killed hoang the protanigists father but if u played gta 3 and loved the hell out of it lcs is for you if u like up view games cw is for u and it has the same map as iv the vice city stories and vice city are different the best gta is san andreas
philipi96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 philipi96
Member since 2011 • 129 Posts
i freaking love vcs lbs is short
BigBen11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BigBen11111
Member since 2003 • 1529 Posts

Both are great games you can't go wrong with either or. But Vice City Stories has better characters, story, & actual flying vehicles you can control. Where as Liberty City Stories is more humorous. So Vice City Stories is better by a margin.