GTA: San Andreas Stories - release date soon?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KieranF1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 KieranF1
Member since 2007 • 76 Posts
My friend told me that HMV have a release date for GTA: San Andreas Stories. It suppose to be coming out soon. Is this true?
danny5329

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 danny5329
Member since 2005 • 954 Posts

GTA: San Andres Stories's ad has been on HMV for more than a year now , their last update was Jun 2007 , so read it.

Jun 2007

When Liberty City Stories was released on PSP, Rockstar took the world of their beloved PS2 title GTA 3, created new characters and story, and added exciting new features such as ad-hoc WiFi multiplayer modes. Following a successful port to from PSP to PS2, it was only a matter of time until 2004's GTA: Vice City experienced the same destiny.

With San Andreas the only city in the GTA universe yet receive the Stories treatment, we wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar eventually end up bringing out 'San Andreas Stories' on PSP and/or PS2. There's no word from the developers about the game at this stage, but if you sign up by clicking the above link, we'll get in touch with you the second that the game is available to pre-order. If it ever does come out, that is.

SGT4EVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 SGT4EVA
Member since 2007 • 1773 Posts

ha ha ha lol, if they ever..... i would be the first to buy it

but right now i think the developers off gta are taking a break fromm all the hard work from gta4 so maybe later in the year they will announce something, or maybe E3

Metawave1975

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Metawave1975
Member since 2008 • 128 Posts
No, GTA IV is the only GTA I really like, I've played nearly all of them and the rest are only good for flying tanks.
ZeshiO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 ZeshiO
Member since 2004 • 169 Posts
San Andreas was a very taxing game on the ps2, so bringing stories to the psp would pose a significant challenge in my opinion. It's definitely possible, but I see some technical issues that need to be worked out first. If gta has sold well for the psp, which I know it has, they probably will bring it out sooner or later.

darkff1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 darkff1000
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
GO SEE THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An3J7XcALnw&feature=related
tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

GO SEE THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An3J7XcALnw&feature=relateddarkff1000

That's the best fake I've ever seen..

On-topic: I think, there won't be a GTA: San Andreas Stories. There is GTA V coming out with HD San Andreas, and awesome gameplay. Say goodbye to that project.

Double_Wide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

#8 Double_Wide
Member since 2006 • 1985 Posts
My friend told me that HMV have a release date for GTA: San Andreas Stories. It suppose to be coming out soon. Is this true?KieranF1
Dunno, but I'd like to see one released :)
jordonj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 jordonj
Member since 2010 • 1069 Posts
Forget San Andreas Stories, I would love to see San Andreas on the VITA..now THAT would sell me!
lensflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lensflare15
Member since 2010 • 6652 Posts

Old thread, but I can bet it won't come out. They should've brought that to PSP along since they brought Chinatown wars...